Profile for Duncan Worrell > Reviews

Content by Duncan Worrell

Duncan Worrell (Herts, UK)

VonShef Set of 6 Quality 25ml Shot Glasses / Shooter Glasses, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Dec. 2015
Not coloured as shown in the picture, although this is mentioned in the text. Misleading to say the least!

Jamie's Food Tube: The BBQ Book (Jamie Olivers Food Tube)
Jamie's Food Tube: The BBQ Book (Jamie Olivers Food Tube)
by Christian Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Family loved it. Have several markers in the book now ..., 27 Aug. 2014
My son and I decided to do some "man cooking" and took on the cherry can duck recipe on day one. Family loved it. Have several markers in the book now for when the sun comes out again. Radonkulous dude!

Carol of the Bells
Carol of the Bells

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good whether you like Marillion or not, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Carol of the Bells (MP3 Download)
I'm a big fan of Marillion and the wife is long suffering, but she loves this Christmas tune. Buy it. It will make you feel good and is in aid of a good cause.

Tales from the Engine Room
Tales from the Engine Room
Offered by EHFIGHTBACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Marillion?, 6 Feb. 2009
I just got a big iPod so I could cram all my music on it for a week snowboarding. I rediscovered this album on the journey and it was all I listened to all week.

Now I'm a huge Marillion fan anyway, but these remixes are just something a little different.

Egyptology
Egyptology
Offered by Mo's Music & Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing World Party - Mostly, 12 Dec. 2000
This review is from: Egyptology (Audio CD)
When this album came out several years ago (I'm not sure what the other reviewer is talking about when he says this album is "new"), I was disappointed. It was not a patch on the raw "Private Revolution", the strong "Goodbye Jumbo" or the excellently produced "Bang!". I hope they havn't gone the way of many bands and look forward to "Dumbing Up" popping through my door in a few days time.
The best track is easily "She's The One" which deservedly won best single last year through Robbie Williams' almost identical rendition.
"Hercules" and "Curse of the Mummy's Tomb" are bad and I can't help thinking that each track was rushed off, although the album was written over a long time span. It lacks structure.
Don't get me wrong here, there are some good tracks, but not particularly good World Party. It was always going to be difficult to follow their previous three classics.