Profile for Chrissy > Reviews

Content by Chrissy

Chrissy "Chrissy" (Gloucester UK)

Page: 1 | 2
One Tough Puzzle
One Tough Puzzle
Offered by Puzzle Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time, 7 Oct. 2015
This review is from: One Tough Puzzle (Toy)
Waste of time! And money!!!!!Took me less than 1 minute to complete after looking at the pieces for only 10 seconds. 300,000 ways to take your money more like.

Purina Gourmet Perle Wet Cat Food, Mini Fillets in Gravy - Chef's Collection, 48x85g

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it! I have 4 so they appreciate a ..., 24 Sept. 2014
My cats love it! I have 4 so they appreciate a treat. Service was good, arrived in 3 days for standard delivery. Will order again

The Lone Ranger [DVD]
The Lone Ranger [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp

4.0 out of 5 stars JD shows what a fab actor he is and the story was good and kept me entertained right to the end, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Lone Ranger [DVD] (DVD)
This was not the film I was expecting it to be, but it did make me laugh. JD shows what a fab actor he is and the story was good and kept me entertained right to the end. The matching of the 2 leads was also very good, they have that chemistry that makes an average movie great. Armie Hammer makes a good Ranger and the way the story was told in retrodpesct was brilliant.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars no problem and they fitted much better and I really like them, 16 Aug. 2014
A little small but I swapped them for a size bigger, no problem and they fitted much better and I really like them. Bought them to wear with trousers because I have a problem with cold legs in winter. The supplier was brilliant and I cannot thank them enough for their help, and the service was exceptional. I will definitely use them again.

Multi-Use Fabric Glue - Perfect Sewing Solutions (2 Sewing Glue)
Multi-Use Fabric Glue - Perfect Sewing Solutions (2 Sewing Glue)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a good product, and did the job, 16 Aug. 2014
This was a good product, and did the job. A thick, heavy curtain material that had to be taken up. I did use a weight to help it to stick, but it made no mess, did not damage the material, and curtains look really good. Would certainly recommend it for thicker materials, but not so sure about thinner ones as it might show through the material, so test it first. Delivery was very fast, so well done.

Ondine [DVD]
Ondine [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and heartwarming, until............!, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Ondine [DVD] (DVD)
I really loved this film. It draws you into the theme and you truly want to believe it. The acting is first class and the setting fabulous.

New Womens Plus Size Off Shoulder Long Bodycon Stretch Midi Dress (20/22, Red)
New Womens Plus Size Off Shoulder Long Bodycon Stretch Midi Dress (20/22, Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good., 23 Dec. 2013
A little disappointed at first when you see the material, but looks fabulous when put on and my wife's curves are shown off.

Dolcis Women's Atlanta Black Decorative OLP038 7 UK
Dolcis Women's Atlanta Black Decorative OLP038 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Taller!, 23 Dec. 2013
My wife is quite short but loved these! They are comfortable and the wider straps are good as well. Lovely.

Cat Mate Large 4-way Cat Flap Brown
Cat Mate Large 4-way Cat Flap Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Large!, 23 Dec. 2013
Our fat cat can get through this one. Smaller would be no good. Easy to fit but the internal plastic trimming is dicey as had to use a knife to trim.

Fiore Justine 20 Den Sensuous stockings with a sheer leg and invisibly reinforced toe portion for elegance. (Medium, Black)
Offered by Just-Beauty-Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fiore Stockings Justine (Apparel)
Love the feel and look and they make legs look gorgeous. Have a tendancey to catch a little but good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2