Profile for mj > Reviews

BestOfferBuy Mini Tripod Ball Head Ballhead Camera Stand 1/4in
Offered by Augustus_Caesar
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this, does the job so well and at ..., 30 July 2014
I like this, does the job so well and at a great price I have ordered another one. I can't more than that.

Shutter Release Remote Control MC-30 Replacement for Nikon D2H / D300 / D700 / D2 / D3
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one if you need one., 20 April 2014
I've used this for a time now, thinking that's a bit cheap I've been waiting for it to fall. I am happy to say it works fine.If you are looking for a great buy you have found it.Buy it.

Smj 13 Amp 3 Terminal Line Connector
Smj 13 Amp 3 Terminal Line Connector
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Join two power leads, 20 April 2014
I've used this this to join two of the same leads together. Which carry the same amps so I did not have two short leads sitting around doing nothing.Just one long enough to do the job.

Karrimor Walking Trouser Belt Mens Black Large
Karrimor Walking Trouser Belt Mens Black Large
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job, 20 April 2014
I got this as I don't like having to remove my belt at airports. So it helps speed up the checking process.Simple really.

HDMI TO HDMI JOINER COUPLER - Hdmi joiner Female to female - GOLD CONNECTORS - pjp electronics
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job just fine., 20 April 2014
Works just fine and at a very good price. No need to keep looking just go ahead and buy it.

NuoYa005 Lowepro Camera&Photo Accessories Lens Case 3 Black New
NuoYa005 Lowepro Camera&Photo Accessories Lens Case 3 Black New

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy at a Good price., 20 Mar 2014
Well made, good price, good service looks like it will last. I am very happy with my lens case 3.

Kood 77mm UV Slim (Thin Frame) Digital & Protection filter
Kood 77mm UV Slim (Thin Frame) Digital & Protection filter
Offered by Englor
Price: 7.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, I cannot not see why more people don't "Kood", 20 Mar 2014
Just as I ordered, good service, good price, good product, maybe a little more packaging! However it did get through the letter box ok. Which saves an 9 mile round trip if I missed the postman. So I am happy and would buy from them again if I needed too.

Cablesson MacKuna 4m / 4 metres High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (New version 12.0/.4a 3D Ready with Audio Return and Ethernet Channel) Upto 1080p For Sony PS3 PS4 XBOX 360 PC SKYHD Virgin Box Nintendo Wii U LCD Plasma & LED TV Full HD, WHITE HDMI CABLE
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 51.82

Cable-Tex UK Plug to C5 Clover Leaf Mains Lead 2m Power Lead cord
Cable-Tex UK Plug to C5 Clover Leaf Mains Lead 2m Power Lead cord
Offered by ShaniTech
Price: 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Just day on time, 3 Feb 2014
However it was not 2m long. I have sent am email trusting that this will be sorted out. This should then put the star rating up to five I hope.
As the 1.5m works very well, so if you need a 1.5 its great value and works well.Buy it.
My hope is to be able to post the same of the 2m.

DSTE DQ0201 -- 5mm SD-CF II: SD to CF Type II Card Adapter (Supports SDHC MMC SDHC SDXC) High Speed -- for Canon G5, D60, EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 5D, 5D2, 7D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 1DX, D2X, D3, D3X; Sony a100, a200, a300, a35,0 a700, a850, A900; Nikon D100, D200, D300, D70; Fuji S5
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes it does the job., 28 Oct 2013
I am so glad it works, as it seem to take forever to arrive. It was within the time frame but only just. Don't order this if you are in a hurry.
However when it did arrive it was ok. Slim packeting, but it works.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4