Profile for Abbie Thomas > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile
Tap Black: Avoid white piano tile

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun, 6 July 2014
This game is good fun, and very addictive, but there could be a few more options on what to play and things like that. Its really fun though, and after you have played one song, you desperately want to beat your score and play another!

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
CAUTION: YOU WILL GET ADDICTED TO THIS PRODUCT!

Minecraft Pocket Edition, a fantastic game to play wherever you are!

Since the recent update, (sorry, I can't remember the number!), you now have minecarts and tracks, an easier multiplayer system, a much wider variety of blocks, and much more! Lots of people complain that it's rubbish compared to the Xbox Edition, but I don't. It wouldn't be Minecraft Pocket Edtion otherwise, would it? I really enjoy playing multiplayer with my friends and family, and I have never had an issue with it on Kindle Fire HD.

£4.99 might seem a bi bit pricy, but come on, it's minecraft! And believe me - it's well worth it!

Keep updating it!!

Where's Waldo
Where's Waldo

1.0 out of 5 stars What!?, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Where's Waldo (App)
This game is....RUBBISH. I was expecting a similar 'Where's Wally?' Game, (I'm guessing that's what the makers were aiming to do?) But instead, the pictures are unclear, the first time you play, you don't even know what the objects or people are supposed to look like, You spend ages trying to find one thing, and then end up giving up because you are so bored, I could go on forever with reasons why I would only reccomend this game 1 star. To be honest, it is only really worth half a star at the most!

Anyway, if you want to try it out, try it out, but I guarantee that you will be deleting it straight after you have wasted your time downloading it.

Thank you.

Survivalcraft
Survivalcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
Survivalcraft is the best game ever! It is basically minecraft pocket edition, but it has more items, and you get bigger worlds. (It hasn't got as good graphics as minecraft though.) I've built loads on there so far, I can even hear the horses on my brothers kindle right now! He plays it non stop, and I'm forever switching back and forth between minecraft and survival craft, trying to figure out what I think is the best one. You can get tons of different animals, (good for me, as I am animal crazy!) I've listed a few below:

Cows, bulls, horses, wild pigs, wolves, coyotes, brown bears, black bears, wear wolves, polar bears, camels, zebras, ostriches, giraffes, and I've probably missed out loads too! Its great value for £3, and that's why I have rated it 5 stars!

Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die

4.0 out of 5 stars Dumb ways to die, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dumb Ways to Die (App)
Fantastic game, It kept me entertained for hours. Includes humour, but at the same time, telling a children a message - That's why you
Shouldn't mess around by trains! Suitable for all ages, and keeps you wanting to carry on, to unlock more characters for your train station. The only downside is that it doesn't have many mini games. That is why I have rated it as a four star game. Apart from that, its one Amazing app!
(Bonus: It's free!)

Bass Booster Pro
Bass Booster Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bass Booster Pro (App)
Doesn't even do anything, doesn't tell you what to do, I'm glad this was free today, otherwise I would have waste my money. Please, don't buy it, its not worth it.

Animal Quiz Game
Animal Quiz Game

3.0 out of 5 stars ummmm, ok...., 20 July 2013
This review is from: Animal Quiz Game (App)
The animal quiz game was quite good, but easy at the same time.
It would be better if they used more tricky animals to guess. I would
Reccomend this game to eight year olds and up.

Thankyou

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 15 July 2013
I love virtual families, a great game to play on when you are bored. The names and the jobs are both a bit odd, but apart from that, it is really good. When you first go onto it, there is a lot of work to be done, most of the rooms look brown and horrible but as you keep playing, it gets easier to buy stuff, and as you get more generations, you can unlock various items. When you get your first family, you get loads of money, but as you move further down the line of families, money seems to get tighter. You have to spend it all on food and medicine, and don't get the money to buy more items for your family. That is the only downside to it, and overall is a five star game! :-)

Tap Boutique - Girl Fashion
Tap Boutique - Girl Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Tap Boutique - Girl Fashion (App)
Love this app, it is amazing running you're own mini boutique. Would be better if the clothes were delivered sooner because otherwise you have to wait for ages for them to arrive and then when you cone back from waiting, they are expired and you have wasted your coins. Other than that, a fantastic game.

Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Subway Surfers (App)
Great game, I'm addicted to it, my friend Hannah showed it to me and now I've downloaded it on nearly all of my devices! I love that game!

Page: 1 | 2