Profile for Bea > Reviews

Marathon and Half Marathon: From Start to Finish
Marathon and Half Marathon: From Start to Finish
by Sam Murphy

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivational Read, 6 Nov. 2011
As some people have previously highlighted, what's written in this book is no rocket science. Nothing that those already interested in sports do not know. However, it does offer extended information and having it there in writing is always a good reminder. It's motivational because as you read it you start planning your goals and training. I found particularly useful the training charts for different case scenarion (real, ideal world) and I have taken on board many tips. It's very enjotable to read. I have it on my bedside table and have a look at it every so often to get a refresh. Worth the purchase.

Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution 118ml
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution 118ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Tend Skin for bikini line, 3 Sept. 2009
I googled bikini ingrown hair solutions and came up with this product and then with all the reviews on Amazon. I decided to give it a go and now I can say it's been one of those "before and after" moments in my life. No more ingrown hairs, no more horrible lumps and pus. I thought that skin marks left by previous squeezes would be my trade mark. But they are fading too. For the first week or two after I bought the product I would use it twice a day. Now I'm using it only daily and certainly before and after waxing. The only very tiny downside is that it appears to peel your skin in that area, but then there's no other way it could do its job, is it?

Raleigh Triple Pannier
Raleigh Triple Pannier

4.0 out of 5 stars Triple Pannier, 12 July 2009
This review is from: Raleigh Triple Pannier (Sports)
I bought this item for a week long trip along the Danube river. The reason why I bought a triple pannier rather than 2 individual ones was that I was travelling by plane and wanted my "one" piece of luggage to be able to pass the cabin luggage restriction. And it did the job. Plus, all the many pockets are really handy and helped me keep my stuff organised. That is certainly one of its bonuses. The other is the price of course. It's definitely not waterproof but then it's not advertised as such. I would say that it's a good piece for touring but not for your everyday commuting. The straps and the size of it make it a bit clumsy. But if you are off to a touring trip then do consider this pannier (provided you have dry weather in the forecast).