Profile for Lesleydoc > Reviews

Content by Lesleydoc

Lesleydoc

Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope Book 6)
Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2015
As with all of her books, it is excellently written.

Across Eternity
Across Eternity

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully written romance, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Across Eternity (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Made me cry and smile. It was simply lovely. Oh to have a love like theirs.

Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)
Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary's Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Started off pretty well, 31 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed the first three quarters of this book but toward the end gave up and didn't bother finishing it. The authors constant changing of the names of the characters was what got me in the end. Each character was called by three different names making it extremely confusing, at least for my 58 year old brain! I couldn't cope any longer. Shame as it could have been a very good read.

1929: Book One (The 1929 Series)
1929: Book One (The 1929 Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 29 April 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, didn't want to put it down. I thought it was very well written and liked the characters. Just purchased the next book to see what happens next.

Lenovo C340 20-inch All-In-One Desktop PC (Intel Celeron DC G540 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDR, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced all in one computer, 20 Mar. 2013
I've had this a month now and am very pleased with my purchase. Great not to have so many wires tangled up behind my desk! The computer is sooo quiet! Runs very fast and so far not had any problems. I unpacked it, plugged it in, instantly connected wirelesly to my router. Was going to use the cable but haven't bothered as not had any problems losing the signal. Very happy! Very fast delivery too.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 9:25 AM GMT

Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate
Lindam Easy Fit Premium Safety Gate

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 21 Aug. 2011
Good gate. The only down side is that it has a very strong spring and when it swings back it is very noisy

Eylure - DYBROW - Dark Brown
Eylure - DYBROW - Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 July 2011
Used this to dye my eyebrows. It was very easy to use and the wand applicator quite adequate for the job. I wish I'd tried this years ago. Used so little it should last me ages as well.

Creative D100 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Aux-in - Black
Creative D100 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with Aux-in - Black
Offered by thematys® - Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, 17 April 2011
These are lovely speakers. Connected very easily to my Blackberry and my computer and spent happy hours in the garden with the speakers on the garden table. Batteries last ages. Very nice sound. Someone before said they would have like them to have a handle. They obviously didn't notice the slot in the back to slip your fingers in to carry them!! so easy. Love them.

Pandora Pandora 79274 Unisex Silver Charm
Pandora Pandora 79274 Unisex Silver Charm
Offered by MICHONEY

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine Pandora although the same price!!, 23 Jan. 2011
I bought this for a present for my daughter-in-law. It arrived in a little plastic bag, which I thought a little strange. Not ever having bought a Pandora bead before I was unaware that it should have come in a Pandora box and bag. When my son saw the bead he said he thought it was not genuine. I took it into a shop specializing in Pandora. The very kind assistant compared it to the same bead in the shop, which was the same price paid on Amazon. The bead was very inferior. It had the wrong hallmark, was lighter and looked very worn. I returned the bead to Amazon and was, happily, given a full refund. Disappointed for once with Amazon though, as I wrote the reason for return and have had no response from them about the fact the bead seemed not to be genuine.