Profile for xDanix > Reviews

Content by xDanix

xDanix

Poppy Day (No Greater Love Book 1)
Poppy Day (No Greater Love Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected twist..great book from beginning to end, 9 Mar. 2013
I read Amanda prowse '' what have I done'' first and thoroughly enjoyed it so had to find more by this author. Poppy day is a wonderful book very heart wrenching but beautifully written. I really warmed to the characters as they are all given wonderful believable personalities, and you find yourself thinking about what it must like for all the people out there in real life affected by situations similar to what is described in the book. I will continue to read every single book by Amanda prowse, what a talented woman. I look forward to the next!

What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A new addition to my 'favourites', 24 Feb. 2013
I'm not very good at writing reviews but I absolutely loved this book so I couldn't leave without expressing my gratitude to the author for writing such a wonderful story.
It was beautifully written, had me absorbed from the first page and not just because of the page turning story line but the in depth and vivid descriptions that really brought the whole book alive. I enjoy reading almost any book but this is one of those books that once you've finished your smiling because it was such a pleasure to read but a little sad because it's come to an end. I will definitely be seeking out more books from this author!

Samsung WB150 Compact Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome camera!!, 16 Nov. 2012
Ok, I am no technical genius when it comes to photography but I wanted a decent camera to take away with me when me and my partner go travelling. I want to take pictures that will do justice to the amazing places we will be visiting. This camera does just that! The quality of the photos are amazing and more importantly the zoom is fantastic. With previous cameras the quality of the image has been lost when I have zoomed in on a place or object.
Because I don't know how certain settings affect the image being captured I probably won't be using the camera to it's full potential, but I'm sure reading a few instructions will see to that. Therefore, the 'smart' setting is great for capturing quality images without faffing about with the settings. There are some pretty cool effects to play around with too.
I got this camera at a reduced price, but I definitely would have been prepared to pay the full price for it had it not been on sale as I think that it is worth every penny. The fact that it was reduced makes me love it even more!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 10:28 PM GMT

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner
by Elizabeth Haynes

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it! Couldn't put it down.., 16 Aug. 2012
I have to admit , now that I have a kindle I tend to buy a book based on reviews from other readers and this has been highly rated... I certainly was not disappointed! The beginning was a little confusing skipping from past to present without giving much explanation, BUT it doesn't take a genius to work out what is going on. I was literally hooked after the first page or two right up until I finished the book...even then I wanted to read more.

It's no where near as gruesome as other thrillers/crime thrillers I've read in the past but the story line and suspense through out kept me glued to the pages. I'm not going to go into detail about the story line, you just HAVE to read it ( or just read other reviews). I've told all my friends about it and this is the first review I have ever written for a book because I just wanted to spread the love for this awesome read!