Profile for Stephen > Reviews

Stephen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
JJC ST-6B Floating Foam Strap for Camera - Blue
JJC ST-6B Floating Foam Strap for Camera - Blue
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid. Cheap & tacky., 28 Aug 2014
Binned this as soon as it arrived. Purely because it seems to have very little quality about it at all and I wouldn't be confident tieing my brand new XP200 to it whilst in water. Purchased an official Fujifilm one on Amazon for a mere £4 extra and the comparison in quality speaks for itself. The float itself I must add is quite large & unattractive around ones wrist.

Vapouriz 10ml Strawberry Bliss E Liquid
Vapouriz 10ml Strawberry Bliss E Liquid

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes gr8! No nicotine!, 28 Aug 2014
Really enjoy this flavor. Cant understand the negative reviews. Ive replaced my vapours with nicotine in them and will use nothing but these nicotine free ones from now on!

Fujifilm XP70 Float Strap - Blue
Fujifilm XP70 Float Strap - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for! :), 28 Aug 2014
Purchased this after receiving a very worryingly cheap float strap from Hong Kong or China. It wasnt any more than £3 but the quality was terrible and I wouldn't of felt comfortable taking my brand new XP200 underwater. Hence the reason I purchased this official Fujifilm Strap, which in comparison to the cheaper 'no-name' branded ones, oozes quality! For a few extra pounds spent, Im confident this will last longer and also perform much better. I haven't actually tested this in water as of yet as its only arrived today but cant wait to test in on my upcoming trip to Thailand!

E Cigarette Starter Kit - With Bonus Specialist E-Book - Electronic Cigarettes, Shisha & Accessories - 2 X Ultra Life 1100 mAh Battery - USB and UK Mains Plug Charger - Liquid Not Included - Best Value on Amazon - 2 x Wickless Clearomizers - Quality Sleek Black eCig for Smoking Cessation with 6 x Comfort Mouthpieces & Refill Bottle - 100% Money Back Guarantee ZERO Risk.
Offered by LiquiPal LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased so far!, 15 Aug 2014
Very professionally packaged. Well documented instructions.. Images & text. Seems a very well built unit. Very happy. Seems good value as you receive x2 e-cigs, charger and all relative pieces. Company seem very focused on customer service/satisfaction, which is very rare these days

Rucanor Fist Runners Bottle, Transparent - 300 ml
Rucanor Fist Runners Bottle, Transparent - 300 ml
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased ameture runner!, 26 Oct 2013
Started running a few weeks ago. This bottle has done me perfectly for my average 6 mile runs.

Others have complained its hard to get water out of and having to suck at it. I believe this was an intentional design. its a small bottle. It doesn't hold a massive amount. The last thing you want is to gulp down your entire bottle and have nothing let for the rest of your run.

Its a great buy. Small enough to not annoy you when running, durable, cost effective.

Smiffy's Teeth and  Fangs
Smiffy's Teeth and Fangs
Offered by Party Party

3.0 out of 5 stars Single use, then throw away, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Smiffy's Teeth and Fangs (Toy)
Got these for Halloween. Barely sit in your mouth / over your teeth correctly. Decent for a photo. Not practical for keeping them in for the entire night.

Kingston Generation 3 8GB DataTraveller USB Drive - Yellow
Kingston Generation 3 8GB DataTraveller USB Drive - Yellow
Offered by Bluestone Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job., 16 Aug 2013
Bought this specifically for watching movies Ive downloaded via the USB port on my DVD player.

Great job.

I do experience a little 'slow-down' from time to time depending if a scene has lots of action or loud audio. Im unable to tell if this is a fault with the DVD player, or the USB stick.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Belongs on PS2! Disappointed!, 16 Aug 2013
OK so I read the reviews, watched the videos etc..

I think I was more tempted to buy it due to the amount of poor reviews etc, in the hope that most people were wrong in a way (or just hardcore RE fans that expected a traditional RE game).

I liked Spec Ops: The Line and Binary Domain etc. RE: ORC looked similar to these kinda games so I waited til the game dropped below a tenner before I purchased. Thankfully I waited, as Id of been disgusted if I had of paid full price.

The game is quite poor. Visuals, gameplay, story etc. The menus and title screen are probably the most impressive part.

Do yourself a favour and avoid. Or go play an old PS2 game, which will offer a similar if not better experience.

Thankfull my local CEX store offer £8 store credit for this, so Im off to get something decent!

Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax
Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Glass like finish!!, 1 Jun 2013
I dont need to write a lengthy review here. Fact is, this stuff is amazing. Ive done my A4 Avant 3 times already and it looks like I haven't used any of the wax. Seems this little tub will do me a looonnnnggg time. Years in fact!! Glorious finish with my red paintwork.

Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge
Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant - Bargain, 1 Jun 2013
Bought a new Hybrid with 700c wheels and tyres that require a pressure of 80psi. Opted for this one due to price & positive reviews. I couldn't be happier. Its well made & sturdy. The gauge works perfectly as does the valve mechanism for my schrader valves.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5