Profile for Shirlee A. Mccourty > Reviews

Content by Shirlee A. Mcc...

Shirlee A. Mccourty (East Sussex UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Le Edge Exfoliation Tool - Pink
Le Edge Exfoliation Tool - Pink
Offered by Royal Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my new best friend., 25 July 2014
This is my new best friend...After getting Hashimotos ( under active Thyroid) my Skin suffered badly...especially on my shins, extremely dry flaky skin. I have tried just about every lotion and potion you can think of !! Exfoliating with scrubs etc..nothing seemed to work. Then I read about this product and thought I may as well give it a go......Wow !! It actually really works, I use it in the shower then pat dry legs gently and moisterise with a body butter my legs have not looked this good for years..Highly recommend if like me dry flaky skin Was/ is bane of your life.

Boo Haircare Bamboo Hair Strengthening Shampoo 300ml
Boo Haircare Bamboo Hair Strengthening Shampoo 300ml
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, I really loved the way my hair ..., 17 July 2014
Fantastic product, I really loved the way my hair felt from 1st shampoo ! Sulphate free so all good...I will be using this from now on.

BPA Free - Citrus Zinger - Water Infusing Bottle (Berry Coloured)
BPA Free - Citrus Zinger - Water Infusing Bottle (Berry Coloured)

1.0 out of 5 stars Most rubbish product ever bought!!, 20 Jun 2014
This is the most useless product I have ever bought !! No matter what I do it leaks constantly...I'm not sure if this is a genuine product or not? I very much doubt it as this is made in Korea...The idea is a good one, if worked !!

Auto Pet Barrier Blocks Dogs Access To Car Front Seats & Keep Dogs In Back Seat
Auto Pet Barrier Blocks Dogs Access To Car Front Seats & Keep Dogs In Back Seat
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 April 2014
I have just received this, it is a brilliantly designed product. Easy to fit, does the job, We have found it also helps keep the back more shady in sunlight, the see through section means you can still see them, and of course they can see you..so much nicer than a metal guard. Seats are able to moved as required, excellent price too...all round winner

BETTER YOU MAGNESIUM OIL GOOD NIGHT SPRAY - 100ML
BETTER YOU MAGNESIUM OIL GOOD NIGHT SPRAY - 100ML
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Oct 2013
When I ordered this I have to admit to some scepticism, however, having used it I am totally convinced by it....I have suffered from RLS for sometime, and this product really helps me to relax and to sleep! Have just ordered another bottle as I can't now be without it. I was already a fan of Better You having used the multi Vit spray, and their Vit D spray, I have to say their products do exactly as it says on the tin..and as they are sprays they get to work straight away ( the Vit sprays are used orally sub lingually) I spray the magnesium oil on my legs and massage in before bed I would say give it a go you have nothing to lose but your restless legs.

Mane Dark Brown Hair Thickening Spray with Added Shine - 200ml Size
Mane Dark Brown Hair Thickening Spray with Added Shine - 200ml Size
Offered by New Health Care

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry this is HORRIBLE, 4 Mar 2013
If I could have given no stars I would have!! This product is dreadful. I bought the fibres 1st and wanted to try this as well. I will be sticking to the fibres as the spray made my hair sticky dull and felt really horrible....

Hectic Lifestyles 550mg Pure Raspberry Ketone Triple Strength Ketones
Hectic Lifestyles 550mg Pure Raspberry Ketone Triple Strength Ketones
Offered by Hectic Lifestyles

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm not impressed, 27 Feb 2013
I have no idea what these contain as the ingredient sticker was missing. In fact if there was an option for no stars that's what they would have got. They don't work so save your money.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Hairy Bikers

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cookbook ever, 27 Feb 2013
I cannot recommend this book highly enough.indeed I have got many of my friends to purchase a copy. The recipes are fantastic, easy to prepare and the portions are real portions. Most of us have cookbooks that we only ever make a few of the recipes. In this one you will want to make all or most of them. The Carrot cake is to die for and a winner in my house. Sweet and sour chicken is so delicious you won't want a take a way variety again. The Korma was so easy and again really tasty. I love this book and is the 1st book I look to when I want a filling tasty but healthy meal. With this book home cooking is easy.

KERI: the SHOCKING true story of a child abused (child abuse true stories)
KERI: the SHOCKING true story of a child abused (child abuse true stories)

5.0 out of 5 stars A sad case of truth, 1 May 2012
I have to admit I started reading this book with some trepidation. As a person who also suffered all 3 of the types of abuse ( mental, physical & Sexual) as a child, I was not sure I wanted any memories re-awakened! However although there were many incidences and similarities I could identify with, Keri's story was different to my own. Keri truly had a horrific childhood, whether or not all is true or not ( I do believe her)..For a child to suffer her mothers hate (which I did too) is something a child should never suffer. Parents are there to guide us, protect us, and more than anything love us. I await her next book and hope she has at last found found happiness in her life as I have done. a Husband and Children with who to break the cycle of abuse.
Some people will find reading this book hard to read, and in parts it is harrowing, Keri had the love of her grandmother, which partly helped her, and the love and support of the Romany Gypsies (of which I myself am descended) another coincidence, and I know 1st hand how the very people who are meant to trusted to protect us are the very people who can hide themselves.
This is an excellent book, if only to continually get the message across that this does happen, and is still happening. Somewhere out there is another kerri, another me..I am roughly the same age as Kerri. At the time of our teens it was NOT either known or accepted that abuse on this scale went on. Thank goodness it is now known that it does and it is not so easy to hide. Mobile phones, the internet make it easier than ever for abuse to happen BUT they are also the same tools to help those suffering to escape it. Childline also has enabled kids to have a lifeline and a voice, A WARNING to readers who like me are Animal lovers this book contains graphic Animal cruelty that had me crying in bucket loads as much as for Kerri's suffering herself. A must read and I to read her follow up book as soon as it is released.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2012 8:20 AM BST

GAGS Black Water Resistant Anti Shock Dual Zipped Sleeve / Case / Pouch For All 13.3 inch Apple Macbooks....Shielded Zip for Extra Protection
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb item, 28 Jan 2011
This is exactly what I wanted for my Macbook..it keeps the machine protected and I can use the laptop on my lap with cover unzipped..( to show the lit apple logo lol)...when finished working i zip it up and there you go.

The Cover itself is extreemly light thus not adding any additional weight to macbook. it is washable too. It is very good value and was recieved very quickly.

Page: 1 | 2