Profile for Bizniss > Reviews

Borderlands (PC DVD)
Borderlands (PC DVD)
Offered by Gamexpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Borderlands mini review, 10 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Borderlands (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Personally I love the game. I think its fresh and original. I will say that the character balance is off, Lilith the Siren seemingly the most popular choice because of her ability to run faster, albeit temporarily. I also think that the menu system doesn't have many options to tweak the game - things like mic volume or mic boost would have been very much appreciated.

I do like the fact that it doesn't focus heavily on the RPG elements because the guts of the game are a solid FPS. I would say the game is definitely watered down when played solo. It really has to be played with at least one other player for long lasting fun.

The story is great. The graphics are beautiful. The music fits well and the voice acting is good. I would recommend this game to anyone except the hardcore RPG fan who may be disappointed with the overall lack of RPG elements.

IV: Constitution Of Treason
IV: Constitution Of Treason
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 23 April 2006
This is my first review.

I felt I had to comment as this album doesnt seem to be getting the wide recognition it deserves. However I can't add much because I agree with everything said in previous reviews and dont want to waste your time reading the same thing. I only wish to reinforce whats been said.

It's a truly awesome album.

I hadn't heard god forbid at all til I saw them live and decided to give the CD a try. I'm gonna buy the other albums now just out of principle!

Trust me, you wont be disappointed!