Profile for gemsy_m > Reviews

Content by gemsy_m

gemsy_m

Bitesize Cakes and Slices (Bitesize chunky series) (Cookery)
Bitesize Cakes and Slices (Bitesize chunky series) (Cookery)
by Murdoch Books

5.0 out of 5 stars but found it's great. I've made a lot of the recopies in ..., 6 Sept. 2014
I bought this as an add on to get free postage for another item I wanted, but found it's great. I've made a lot of the recopies in it and all have turned out really well, a lot are also really adaptable and I just use whatever I've got in my cupboard!

Alphabet Letters A-Z SILICONE cake cookie chocolate soap MOULD ice cube tray
Alphabet Letters A-Z SILICONE cake cookie chocolate soap MOULD ice cube tray
Offered by High-dayday

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
great quality product especially for the price!

White Cake Box - 9 Inch With Removable Lid, Pack Quantity 25
White Cake Box - 9 Inch With Removable Lid, Pack Quantity 25
Offered by Its Just A Box 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest boxes I could find and just as good as any others I've ordered in the past from ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Cheapest boxes I could find and just as good as any others I've ordered in the past from other suppliers.

Gluten-, Nut-, Egg- & Dairy-Free Celebration Cakes: 42 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Bakers and Cake Decorators
by Gemma McFarlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected but great in different ways, 6 Sept. 2014
Not exactly what I expected but great in different ways. There isn't a lot of variety in the recipes, just a few favourites written for different allergies. Although there was plenty of easy to read information about different intolerances. There was also plenty of advice and recipes for different icings for decorating free from cakes. I imagine I will refer back to this book regularly.

Billionaire Brothers 1-3 Box Set
Billionaire Brothers 1-3 Box Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 17 Jan. 2014
I wasn't too sure as I began to read the book, but soon got into it and found it hard to put down! There are a lot of typing errors throughout, but worth ignoring as the story draws you in. The only thing I found is that it was as though the books were in the wrong order, in my opinion it would have been better as book 1, book 3, then book 2. But it still worked the way it was. This book is worth a read, especially for the price!