Profile for FunkyMonkey > Reviews

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by UMEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value!, 9 Feb. 2011
If I remember correctly, I paid just 88 pence for this cable, including post and packing! It was delivered by Amazon very quickly, (the next day, I think, even though I had ordered it late the previous evening.) I use it to connect my Yamaha Music Keyboard to my Hi-Fi, and also to connect my MP3 player to the Hi-Fi. It works brilliantly, and the 3 metre lead is long enough for most applications. The best 88 pence I've ever spent!

Car Wash Sponge 2 In 1 Microfibre Wiggly Wash Pad
Car Wash Sponge 2 In 1 Microfibre Wiggly Wash Pad
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes carwashing quicker and easier!, 8 Dec. 2010
Because this sponge is covered with microfibre "tassels" or "fingers" it holds more water than a conventional sponge and drips less, so you get more water on your car and less on you or the driveway! The microfibres seem to pull more dirt off the car and then hold it until you rinse it off in the bucket, so you actually clean the car rather than just pushing the dirt around. They also seem to be gentler on the paintwork than an ordinary sponge. The other side of the sponge is covered in mesh to help shift more stubborn dirt. Buy one of these sponges, switch on your mp3 player, and you might actually enjoy cleaning the car!

Page: 1 | 2