ARRAY(0xa5044ae0)

Profile for Steve Bil > Reviews

Content by Steve Bil

Steve Bil "Steve" (Stockholm SE/ Naousa GR)

Page: 1 | 2
NBA 2K13 (PS3)
NBA 2K13 (PS3)
Offered by GameExplorers
Price: 15.70

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: NBA 2K13 (PS3) (Video Game)
I am not a big NBA fan but I could say that NBA 2K13 it's the absolute NBA console experience. Good gameplay, trying to be as realistic as possible, all the latest players - transfers - rosters etc. The latest NBA game I played was NBA Live 2004, so almost 9 years later I notice that the moves and controls become super complicated for an average basketball fan. I took the practice mode but might need to dedicate alot of time there to get used of all the moves and combinations. I would recommend this game!

Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 8.79

4.0 out of 5 stars One more Max Payne game!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Max Payne 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
Having played the previous Max Payne games, I found this one maybe the most improved (makes sense). The story line gets confused at some point and the game can be really difficult, especially inside the "favelas". I haven't finished the game yet but for sure it was a good buy.

Hitman Absolution (PS3)
Hitman Absolution (PS3)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't a Hitman fan until..., 26 May 2013
I wasn't a Hitman fan until I played Hitman Absolution! I loved the game, you can play each mission using a different style (e.g. stealth assassin) or just go berserk and aggressive. In general it's a hard game but I can promise that you will enjoy many different missions/ levels/ environments that would keep you occupied! (spoiler alert) I wasn't satisfied with the last mission, the game ended a bit abruptly/ suddenly.

Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Price: 9.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, fun to play, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Far Cry 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
I was skeptical before purchasing Far Cry 3 but was persuaded by my friends who already played the game. An open world game with great graphics and a range of weapons can never go bad, the only thing I dislike is something personal, that there is no option for a third person camera view as in Skyrim or GTA, but again it's a First Person Shooter...Since GTA V and other games are expected after summer, I would recommend Far Cry 3 until then!

BaByliss 3035BU Thermo Ceramic Rollers
BaByliss 3035BU Thermo Ceramic Rollers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Feb 2012
Got this as a present for my fiance, she is really happy with it and I could see the effect of what she does to her hair.

Sorry for not having a more detailed review on it, the fact that it was a good bargain and it works as it should, is enough for me to be satisfied with it.

HTC Desire HD Battery
HTC Desire HD Battery
Offered by TheSlickZone UK (Ships From USA)
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Well....a Battery!, 29 Feb 2012
I bought this as an extra battery for my HTC Desire HD. It proved useful when my main battery was draining, nothing more to say about that.

Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Blue
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 16GB Sim Free Mobile Phone - Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, 1 day delivery to Sweden!, 29 Feb 2012
I ordered it from amazon.de because in UK it was more expensive. I received it in 1 day in Sweden via UPS! Amazing.

Amazon.de support was really helpful.

About the phone, impression in the 1st hour - now it is charging:

plus

+ Superfast in everything, connecting to wi-fi, working with it, installing apps etc etc
+ Really good screen
+ it's NOT a Tablet. It's a phone (that's a plus for me), tablets are those over 7''.
+ There seems to be A LOT of potential and apps that you can use the Pen. I am looking forward to try various apps that support the Pen.
+ Hopefully the Android 4.0 ICS that will be launched soon will be a plus and make Galaxy Note even better.
+ Camera? I am just SHOCKED, so good!
+ Extremely light!
+ Battery of 2500 mAh, I hope it lasts long (I just got the phone, haven't tried it for days)
+ Size is ok, bigger than iPhone, I think it can fit to a jacket pocket etc with no problem, I thought it would be even bigger

minus

- Expensive, I already have an iPhone 4S, had to think alot before I buy it. I got this phone for business purposes, while travelling etc. I hope it will prove what's worth.
- Back side seems abit "plastic", I ordered a Flip Cover + a shocksock neoprene case to protect it.
- I think that Samsung Apps and software, installed some "Ads" software, if it's true, then it's not nice to share my personal info in order to get optimized ads, I have to check more to see if it's true or not.

If you need a business phone, this is the BEST now around. Don't hesitate, just buy.

(Similar review in amazon.de also).

Winnie-the-Pooh Collection (Winnie the Pooh Colour P/Backs)
Winnie-the-Pooh Collection (Winnie the Pooh Colour P/Backs)
by A. A. Milne
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 26 Nov 2011
A present for my mother in law, she wants to practice her English, so these books are really what she was looking for.

FIFA 12 - Special Edition (PS3)
FIFA 12 - Special Edition (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun one more year but what happens with Ultimate Team?, 26 Nov 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am usually among the first you rush and pre-book FIFA every year, I enjoy the game alot.

The only part that I do not enjoy is the online Ultimate Team mode where I am struggling to earn "coins"/credits and still I do not have enough to sign some top player for my team.

The Little Prince
The Little Prince
by Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Price: 5.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 26 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Little Prince (Paperback)
Got this for my fiancée, she really enjoyed it! I have read it when I was 12 I think. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2