Profile for mark > Reviews

mark

OtterBox Defender Case for HTC One M8 - Glacier
OtterBox Defender Case for HTC One M8 - Glacier

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good case, 14 Oct 2014
Not a good case I have otterbox cases before this one. There is a gap between the phone and screen protector that makes texting difficult. The rest of the case is up otterbox standard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2014 1:51 PM GMT

Motorola Moto G 5-Inch (2nd Gen UK Stock) Dual Sim 8GB SIM-Free Smartphone XT1068
Offered by Photo Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone!!!!, 14 Oct 2014
Very good phone. For little money. The dual sim function is very good. Good camera, good sound, good size big enough with out bring to big. I got this phone for my dad I have a htc one and the moto g is every bit as good.

SUPCASE All New HTC One M8 Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case for HTC One 2014 (Clear/Red)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for your htc one m8, 19 Sep 2014
Very good case. I had one of these for my old phone and it served me well. I am using it with a tempered glass screen protector. Well protected without the bulk. I bought the all blacks case.

Gravity Guy
Gravity Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars g.g rockets, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gravity Guy (App)
Very good game. Will worth the download to pass a bit of time. Gravity guy rockets going to download the second one now.

Motorola Battery Shell Case Cover for Moto G - Vivid Red
Motorola Battery Shell Case Cover for Moto G - Vivid Red

3.0 out of 5 stars colour not the best, 2 Mar 2014
The colour isn't true to the picture it is a pinky red not a bright red.But a very good cover fits first time no probs.

Abus Amparo Cable - Black, 100cm
Abus Amparo Cable - Black, 100cm

5.0 out of 5 stars very good cable., 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Abus Amparo Cable (Sports)
I didn't want a lock that was heavy and awkward to carry. So I bought abus frame lock and cable very good item easy to carry. The frame lock fitted my giant roam with no problems. 5 stars for both items.

Case-Mate Tough Case for HTC One X - Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for HTC One X - Black
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars very good case, 8 Feb 2013
I bought this case because I had the same for my HTC desire s. Very good fit and not bulky.well chuffed with it.

Don't Juggle Bees! And Other Useless Advice For Silly Children: A Silly Rhyming Picture Books for Kids

1.0 out of 5 stars good book BUT!!, 30 Oct 2012
I got a sample of this book read it to my kids they enjoyed it.So I bought the full book thinking that there was 34 pages. Big mistake! The full book has 3 extra pages than the sample that's all. The rest of the book is ads for the authors other books.Very unhappy with this. The book only cost £1.92 not worth it.keep your money very disappointed.

STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' - Cream Deep Open STACKER Jewellery Box with Purple Lining
Offered by Carters of London

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item, 25 April 2012
I purchased this as an extra tray for my wifes stacked set. She is very pleased with the stacked boxes. Good quality item.