ARRAY(0xac47d510)

Relish: My Life on a Plate
Relish: My Life on a Plate
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars An Appetizing Plate, 5 April 2014
Good account of a very fortunate albeit hard working life style. Told with energy and honesty. I've always admired Prue Leith from her TV series so found this book an extremely read. Well done Prue!!!

The Sisterhood
The Sisterhood
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sisterhood, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sisterhood (Kindle Edition)
A very interesting plot and well written,this book is set at quite a pace.Looking forward to reading another by this author!

The Book Case (Kindle Single)
The Book Case (Kindle Single)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Something About Dr Mills!!, 5 Mar 2014
Short, slick and sharp!!This book had all 3 of these to make an non-serious enjoyable read! Goes at a good pace.

Caltrad Neck Warm Face Mask Perfect Fit Cold Weather Sport Outdoor Activities
Caltrad Neck Warm Face Mask Perfect Fit Cold Weather Sport Outdoor Activities
Offered by MG--ships from HongKong
Price: 0.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Mask, 14 Feb 2014
Liked this so much that I ordered 3 more for friends. They arrived all the way from China within a couple of weeks. I've since sent 2 of them over to Canada to keep friends warm.

NOT FLOOR UPLIGHTER, READING LAMP BLACK
NOT FLOOR UPLIGHTER, READING LAMP BLACK
Offered by smtraders69
Price: 22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Light of my Life, 14 Feb 2014
What a great piece of kit this is. Easy to put together and just perfect in the corner for reading or to light up the space generally.

Last Tango in Halifax - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Last Tango in Halifax - Series 1 & 2 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Reid
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2014
Bought this as a friend had missed Series one. It's certainly worth viewing twice superb script and acting,great stuff highly recommended.

Energy Saver R50 E14 Ref 28W Halogen Bulb
Energy Saver R50 E14 Ref 28W Halogen Bulb
Offered by Burrows
Price: 4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bulb, 14 Feb 2014
Choose this as it was recommended whilst buying a specific lamp. It arrived the very next day which saved me scouring the shops for this specialist type of light bulb.

Netflix
Netflix
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooray for Netflix, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I have rejoined this and I'm loving it. I can watch it on my TV and Tablets anywhere in the house with a good connection no buffering,easy and quick. I'm a full time carer and use this at all hours of the day to relax with and it certainly helps with that!!

Boardwalk Empire - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2013]
Boardwalk Empire - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Buscemi
Price: 30.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Developing a Habit!!, 10 Jan 2014
I wished this as a Christmas Present,having already watched Series 1 and 2 beforehand. As this had been some time ago I decided to watch it all over again. I haven't been disappointed, one of the best made series on TV? The scenes, costumes acting locations all live up to ones expectations and playing the Bonus scenes and info are well worth it. This should get a few Oscars for its whole production. Well worth the money!!!

HP Chromebook 11
HP Chromebook 11
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars pure Gold, 9 Jan 2014
Having originally bought the Samsung version which was 1 year old I decided to update to the latest version. I wasn't disappointed with this and have recommended it to a friend who bought one too . Unfortunately I had issues with the size of screen, nothing to do with the product more "of an age "thing so decided to return to a large screen laptop. This has no reflection on this product which I thought was SUPER!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4