Profile for susieblew > Reviews

Content by susieblew

susieblew

Invision® TV Wall Mount Bracket - New Slim Line Design With Cantilever Arm Tilt & Swivel Feature For 26 - 55 inch TV Screens, Fits LED, LCD & Plasma, Max VESA 400mm x 400mm (Please check TV VESA Mounting Holes Before Purchase)

5.0 out of 5 stars TV wall mount bracket, 9 Oct. 2011
I was a bit unsure whether to buy this item as it seemed very cheap. I did contact the seller with a few questions. The seller did direct me to a corner bracket which was wrong, but I then decided to take the plunge and buy this one.

I did not fit it myself but got someone in from check a trade. He seemed to find it fairly easy to put up even though he had not come across this model before. I now have my television up and running and it all seems to be working very smoothly. I have not yet tried the tilt part because you have to use a small handle each time you tilt it to lock into place and I do not as yet feel confident to do that. I did think that you would just be able to tilt it by just moving the television but apparently you cannot. I am sure that this is not a problem but as I am older I am a little less confident. The swivel works easily and it fits very close to the wall hiding all the cables. I had to attach an extension lead behind the television as the power lead was not long enough to reach the plug socket. As it was a television you could wall mount, you would have thought the lead would be longer. Anyway this extension lead fits behind the bracket with no problem and does not show.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper, 300 Watt - White

5.0 out of 5 stars kenwood mini chopper, 7 Oct. 2010
Excellent for what I need it for, but may be a little small for some people. I would only hold one apple or one onion at a time.