Profile for Mervyn Joseph > Reviews

Content by Mervyn Joseph

Mervyn Joseph

Manifest Your Destiny: The Nine Spiritual Principles for Getting Everything You Want
by Wayne W. Dyer
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great I Love it, 7 April 2014
I have been looking for something, something to help me turn my life around. Now I believe i've found it. This book is just great, I already notice a change in myself on a daily basis. It's so positively filled with love I would recommend it to anyone.
God bless you Wayne.

The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love and Life
The Kinslow System: Your Path to Proven Success in Health, Love and Life
by Dr Frank J. Kinslow
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 4 Feb 2014
I,ve been looking for answers in my life, and this book is answering them all. I would recommend it to anyone, but you must work with it :-]

Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
by Blue Marsden
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars My future, 4 Feb 2014
This book was sent to me to understand my life and the people around me, its my work now to be of service

Your Soul Contract Decoded: Discovering the Spiritual Map of Your Life with Numerology
by Nicolas David Ngan
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 4 Feb 2014
This book Is showing me why I have been so frustrated with my life, and how to change things. I am working with it for myself and family.

Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
by Robert Schwartz
Price: 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Isit, 4 Feb 2014
This has opened my eyes to life. Stop being judgemental. You never know why people do what they do. I love it. Life is great
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 8:50 PM GMT

Your Soul's Gift
Your Soul's Gift
by Robert Schwartz
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: Your Soul's Gift (Paperback)
Continueing from the first book. A real eye opener shows how beautiful lite really is. No matter what happehs in your life there is a reason for it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 8:52 PM GMT