Profile for Mr. K. Richardson > Reviews

In for the Kill: A True Story of Hunting Evil
In for the Kill: A True Story of Hunting Evil
by C J Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read for lovers of crime and espionage, 4 Aug 2012
Having read C J Hart's other book Searching for Daddy by Christine Joanna Hart (10 Dec 2009), I was excited to learn she had a new book out. I have to say I found the book was even better than I had imagined. It was exciting, well written, well researched and even had some hot sex in to finish it off!

I find C J to be a very honest down to earth writer, she doesn't try and baffle with un-necessary words or try to belittle the reader. Her description of the meeting with Kenneth Bianchi was chilling and you got the feeling he was trying to draw her in to his twisted beliefs. A very scary piece of writing indeed.

All in all I would definitely recommend this book to anyone interested in true crime, the troubles in Ireland, espionage, in fact just read it if you want a good hard hitting read..and don't forget it's all TRUE. Even better.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2013 9:23 PM BST

Dragon Wars [DVD] [2008]
Dragon Wars [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jason Behr
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Great movie to watch with your kids..., 8 Dec 2010
This review is from: Dragon Wars [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I watched this movie last night of Syfy and was surprised how good the film was. Okay the acting isn't anything to write home about, but who cares when you've got massive reptile monsters and explosions all over the screen! I'm buying the dvd as I know my son will love this film.

APEX - Advanced Prototype EXploration Unit [DVD]
APEX - Advanced Prototype EXploration Unit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Keats
Offered by mvnick

4.0 out of 5 stars A good solid no brainer....., 8 April 2008
If you like cerebral movies dont buy this film. I actually enjoyed Apex, its good silly sci-fi fun. Look out for the apex bot getting down to a rock CD.

Transmorphers [DVD]
Transmorphers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Weber
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

3.0 out of 5 stars Like watching a prolonged in game cut scene..., 8 April 2008
This review is from: Transmorphers [DVD] (DVD)
This isn't the worse film I've seen, but its not the best either. Its like watching a very long in game cut scene, the CGI looks like something from 95-96 but this film was made last year! It reminds me alot of Apex and early ninties low budget sci-fi movies. The acting is atrocious and the film needs more robots, but it could have been much worse. If you like low budget sci-fi and can get it for less then a fiver its worth getting, anymore than a fiver leave it on the shelf!

Soul Reaver 2
Soul Reaver 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game but a little short..., 26 Mar 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Soul Reaver 2 (Video Game)
I'm a big fan of the Legacy of Kain series, loved the first Soul Reaver and couldn't wait to play Soul Reaver 2. I enjoyed the game but found it really easy and far to short, the only puzzle I had any trouble with was the light crystals in Janus's lair. If your a fan of the series you'll enjoy the game, but if you've never played a Legacy of Kain game before, start with Soul Reaver before playing Soul Reaver 2.

Cabal
Cabal
by Clive Barker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could have been better..., 24 Mar 2008
This review is from: Cabal (Paperback)
I bought this book after thinking the film Nightbreed, only scratched the service of what could be a really interesting story. Unfortunatley, the book follows almost exactly the same story as the film. This book should have been a tome, maybe even a trilogy, the story could have been sooooo much better.

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace [DVD] [2004]
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Matt Holness

5.0 out of 5 stars My hand AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!, 24 Mar 2008
I loved this series from the opening episode. Its a crime Darkplace never got a second series. If you like to laugh buy this series, if you dont like to laugh go and buy a documentary about farming or something.

The Mighty Boosh [DVD]
The Mighty Boosh [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fielding
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie come a Charlie come, he's a hubba bubba nightmare!, 24 Mar 2008
This review is from: The Mighty Boosh [DVD] (DVD)
I missed this series on TV but purchased the DVD on the recommendation of my friends and I'm glad I did. I love the surreal strangeness of the series, along with the "IT Crowd" and "Darkplace" it one of the best British comedies to appear in the last few years.

Soul Reaver: Legacy Of Kain
Soul Reaver: Legacy Of Kain
Offered by chilloutgames

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game., 24 Mar 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game introduced me to the Legacy of Kain series, I've since played through Blood Omen, Blood Omen 2, Soul Reaver 2 and Deviance but I have to say this is still my favourite out of all five games. As with all the Legacy of Kain games its has a superb story line, great enemies and awesome locations, also great replay value. A worthy addition to any collection of games.

Shadowman
Shadowman

5.0 out of 5 stars A game you need to have played at least once in your life!!!, 24 Mar 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Shadowman (Video Game)
I love this game, I really enjoyed playing it. It has a superb story line, great locations, horrendous enemies, and a dark sense of humour running thoughout the game. If your a fan of horror you'll love this game, if your not play it anyway. Look of for the play-room section in the Asylum level, it really freaked me out!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3