Profile for Emilylemony > Reviews

Mouthwatering Vegan
by Miriam Sorrell
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
absolutely fantastic! I have been waiting for this book for a while as I have been following the page on Facebook. It is very well written and has fantastic photographs which is inspiring for when you are deciding which recipe to make. This is the first time I have come across a vegan recipe book with pictures! I would definitely recommend this book to anybody vegan or not, there is lots of things in it that you would never think would be possible! :D
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2013 10:30 AM BST

Confessions of a Male Nurse (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a Male Nurse (The Confessions Series)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 26 Feb 2013
I really enjoyed really reading this book. It was very well written, touching and funny. I highly recommend it. it really gives an insight into nursing in New Zealand and the U.K.

Van Ness Cat Litter Tray Liners - Extra Giant
Van Ness Cat Litter Tray Liners - Extra Giant
Offered by SUPERSELLERS UK
Price: 5.53

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 26 Feb 2013
fantastic liners. Do the job very well and they do not rip with the cats claws. I recommend them. the draw strings, makes the job much easier. These are the best liners I have found so far.

Pollyanne: One Little Donkey's Amazing Journey from the Knacker's Yard to the West End Stage
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely story very well written., 11 Nov 2012
this is a lovely story and it is very well written. I really enjoyed and I could not put it down! I think I am going to donate money to the sanctuary.