Profile for kerry clark > Reviews

kerry clark

Power Games
Power Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Power Games (Kindle Edition)
Loved it - if you like Jackie Collins , you'll love this! A really great summer read! I will definitely be reading more of Ms Fox's books!

Philosophy for Life: And other dangerous situations
Philosophy for Life: And other dangerous situations
by Jules Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Best self help around !, 2 Aug. 2013
I absolutely loved this book. A friend suggested that I try psychotherapy to help me get through a bad patch and so I researched it and found this book , which traces the origins of psychotherapy to the Philosophy of the Ancient Greeks. Being a Philosophy teacher I was intrigued and purchased it , couldn't put it down and so purchased it again ! (Once for the classroom and once for my kindle so I can have it to hand to help me when I get stressed out. )
It is easy to read and not off-puttingly highbrow. I enjoyed the case studies included with each chapter and being a teacher I felt immediately at home with the structure of the book - the chapters follow the pattern of the school day !

I cannot recommend this book highly enough to people needing a 'helping hand with life' and also it would be an invaluable reference book for Philosophy students as well!

InventCase Apple iPad 2 (2nd Generation - 9.7 inch) 2011 PU Leather Case Cover with Typing Stand - Purple
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I have bought for ages!, 30 April 2013
This is absolutely brilliant! I love the colour and it protects the iPad beautifully. It was an extra bonus to get the stylus for free and also the complementary screen covers are a great idea! Beyond delighted!