Profile for Mr. D. Collett > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. Collett

Mr. D. Collett "djsc" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Black Coffee Blues (Black Coffee Blues 1)
Black Coffee Blues (Black Coffee Blues 1)
by Henry Rollins

3.0 out of 5 stars I like Rollins, his values, 25 July 2014
I like Rollins, his values, his spoken word work and the Rollins band, I wanted to like this but, as with his other books, I just find that I don't like his writing in this format. the 'get in the van' tour diaries are incredible, I have the audiobook of those and I listen to them often, but this, and the music of black flag, just don't do it for me. seems too glib somehow.

Silverline 140818 Cargo Net
Silverline 140818 Cargo Net
Offered by ceskw

5.0 out of 5 stars got this to put a backpack on my bike rack ..., 25 July 2014
got this to put a backpack on my bike rack so I don't have to keep repacking my stuff when I switch from bike to bus.
works well.

New 2.5" Inch SATA to USB 2.0 HDD Hard Drive Disk External Aluminium Enclosure Case - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 25 July 2014
very easy to use, had a laptop die on me a few weeks ago, slotted the hard drive into this and it's plug and play.

100 x 6" 150mm SECURING PEGS weed fabric fleece tarpaulin tent ground sheet
100 x 6" 150mm SECURING PEGS weed fabric fleece tarpaulin tent ground sheet
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 25 July 2014
really good. better design than the ones that have little 'hooks' sticking out- those snap off in hard ground. It is surprising how many you end up using on even a small project- worth buying the hundred.

30 Pcs Heatsink Copper Pad Shim 15mmx15mm for Notebook Laptop GPU CPU Useful
30 Pcs Heatsink Copper Pad Shim 15mmx15mm for Notebook Laptop GPU CPU Useful
Offered by highqualityforyou

5.0 out of 5 stars best value, 25 July 2014
really useful to have a range of sizes so you can match them by trial and error, I don't have anything that would measure the gap these are meant to fill accurately enough.
finish is reasonably good, but overclockers will want to polish them a bit. I de-burred the edges of my chosen shim with a bit of sandpaper. I didn't have anything to hand that was fine enough to improve the surface, so I put it in as-is.

M42 pentax, Carl Zeiss, Praktica, Mamiya Lens to Canon Eos 1D 1Ds 5D 6D 7D,70D 50D,60D,1200D 1100D 100D 600D 550D 650D 700D adapter Ring.
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars just a little care needed, 14 April 2014
I am very happy with this, fitted an old Helios 50mm lens to a Canon EOS 650D. noticed, as with some other reviews, some loose metal filings on the threads of the adaptor, cleaned it before use. it fits the camera body without a struggle, and the lens fits onto it easily. no problems.

Cycling Riding Bicycle Bike Sports Sun Glasses Eyewear Goggles +4 Lens And Frame

5.0 out of 5 stars genuine bargain, 9 April 2014
these are really good. I have tried a few pairs of cheap cycling goggles, usually lose them before I break them. I don't really need 4 different lenses and I think anyone who wants to fine-tune that much will have higher standards about exactly what the perforamnce of the lense is. best things about htis: it sits high on your face, you can glance eyes down and see your front wheel and the road without shading from the lens, and the arms of the frame swap out for an elasticated headband that is good and comfortable. the way they sit high and forawrd gives plenty of ventilation to the lenses, no misting up, but without getting a draft in your eyes.

Blue LED Light On/Off Switch High Speed Mini 4 Ports USB 2.0 Hub Adapter
Blue LED Light On/Off Switch High Speed Mini 4 Ports USB 2.0 Hub Adapter
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work., 31 Oct 2013
didn't work. I have written this review once already and it seems to have been taken down. bought 2, they didn't work at all.

PhD Nutrition Pro-Oat Cookie 12 x 75g Box - Black Forest
PhD Nutrition Pro-Oat Cookie 12 x 75g Box - Black Forest
Offered by Ultimate Health

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 12 Oct 2013
didn't like these. edible, just, but not good. it's like a mix of coffee grounds, disinfectant and jam. I prefer the flapjacks.

Andy Warhol By Troika Shiny Chrome Plated Marilyn Multi Key Holder with Hook and 6 Exchangeable Rings

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, 12 Oct 2013
I use this to keep car keys on one ring and bike lock keys on another- don't need them both, and with three locks on the bike leaving anything non-essential at home does lighten the load.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4