Profile for Riddler > Reviews

Content by Riddler

Riddler "RDL" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Steenbergs Nasi Goreng 57 g (Pack of 3)
Steenbergs Nasi Goreng 57 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty ; very warm!, 17 Jun. 2016
I was delighted to find this on Amazon. This is a lovely blend of spices, but warning, it is quite warm - unless you like that sort of thing - which I do.

I use this not only for fried rice, but to coat chicken, put in casseroles and more.

Will be ordering more - wonderful.

Extreme Nitric Oxide Booster Supplement - Elite Muscle® - Used by Bodybuilders for Muscle Pumps, Increased Muscle Growth & Strength - Advanced NO2 Formula - Made In The UK - Satisfaction Or Your Money Back Guaranteed
Offered by Elite Health Nutrition Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, 17 Jun. 2016
Before I start - I have not received any discounts from the supplier, I have simply paid for the product and giving a review.

Very pleased with this, thought would give a go to see if it could boost my workouts. Within about 15 mins of taking noticed I seemed to have more energy, but also more power in my calisthenics workout. My muscles seemed more "pumped" with more veins showing than usual. Have been using for 2 days, and will provide a further update in a couple of weeks to see if it continues to deliver the benefits I am seeing. Assuming I continue to see benefits will definitely be ordering more.

I hate swallowing tablets, but these are ok. If you need a little extra push then from what I have experienced so far will give you that.

Olympic Wooden Gymnastic Rings With Numbered Buckle Straps - FREE EXERCISE MANUAL - Ultimate Upper Body Workout - Perform Multiple Exercises: Bodyweight, Suspension, Endurance, Crossfit, Calisthenics
Offered by Fit Bod

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable / easy to use and outstanding customer service!, 20 Dec. 2015
Item arrived promptly, used the rings immediately. Within a day both of the clips for the buckles snapped. I was gutted, but all of this was turned around in the most professional, prompt and exceptional manner possible. I sent a photo to show the problem and I was told without question I owuld be provided a replacement. Almost fell off my chair - no claiming it was my fault, emails not answered etc. I cannot fault Fit Bods - not one bit, if I could rate them higher than excellent I would. My replacement arrived within two days, and to top it off they included a complimentary speed rope!

What can I say - there was a problem - they fixed it - they are great. I will definitely look to Fit Bods in future for my fitness equipment - outstanding!

In terms of the product, the rings are comfortable, and the straps long enough. With some exercises like holding position, ring dips and press-up, I use a 20kg weighted vest, and I weight 80kg, so they are definitely strong enough for the job.

I find I dont need to use chalk with these, the rings do not rub your hands like my previous plastic ones. They are super easy to set-up.

Love them, would not swap them for the world!

Lenco iPT-1 High Power Tower with 30 pin Apple Dock - Red
Lenco iPT-1 High Power Tower with 30 pin Apple Dock - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 6 Mar. 2015
The tower looks cool, and is. Initially my only source of frustration was I could not get the usb function to work - however I emailed Lenco and basically what you need to do is format your USB as FAT32, then place a folder on the USB stick called Music - you can then put your MP3 in that - I hope this will save someone lots of bother. I originally asked a question on whether anyone could get this to work, but could not see a way of answering my own question! I was on the verge of sending it back, as this is what I wanted it for - however now this works I am hanging onto this ... forever! Sound quality is fantastic and for the price I challenge you to find something better looking!

Thoroughly recommend, Ive tested all functions and everything works as expected. I managed to get complaints from the neighbour during my "testing" phase so clearly it can pump out the volume :-)

Buy it!

Jumbo LCD Radio Controlled Wall Clock with Temperature and Humidity display (UK Version)
Offered by Youshiko

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clock, 2 Feb. 2015
Brilliant for the money.

Nice large size, easy to read. Took out of the box and it auto adjusted itself to correct time - what more can I say.

Ozeri Touch 200 KG / 440 LBS Total Body Bathroom Scale -- Measures Weight, Body Fat, Hydration, Muscle and Bone Mass with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant scales - absolutely brilliant!, 2 Feb. 2015
These are fantastic scales and for a very reasonable price - love them. The numbers are easy to read and its very quick as well.

Some points:

1) Dont use on carpet - just hard floor otherwise the readings will be inaccurate.
2) Weight yourself at roughly the same time of day.
3) Be aware your hydration levels will affect the body fat % - for example if you are de-hydrated the body fat % will appear lower.
4) Allow at least a couple of hours after tea, alcohol before weighing.

All in all Ive owned different scales and these are the best by far and I have no hesitation in recommending them, m Ive been using them about a week and results are consistent!

HOT CHILLI PEPPER - LITTLE ELF - 60 FINEST SEEDS
HOT CHILLI PEPPER - LITTLE ELF - 60 FINEST SEEDS
Offered by YaNYou

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame - looked good but grew bad, 17 Oct. 2014
Terrible - grew these, and there is *no* heat and the crop is poor.

Optima Montmorency Cherry Juice Super Concentrate 500ml
Optima Montmorency Cherry Juice Super Concentrate 500ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced it does anything aside from a bad taste in your mouth!, 17 Oct. 2014
Ooooh - its not very nice at all. I dont have a sweet tooth and can tolerate bitter/sour - but this is something else. I cant say dont buy it, because it depends on your taste, but after consuming the bottle I felt myself asking - why did I buy it - seemed to offer no benefit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2015 12:34 PM BST

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Detox Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Diet Pills Saver Pack | Vegan, Vegetarian Society Approved | 1 Month Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 17 Oct. 2014
Rubbish - does not work aside to give you raspberry burps. Quite how 1) I fell for this and 2) companies like this get away with selling garbage is beyond me - its total nonsense. Eat well and exercise - its all you need - seriously.

PVL Mutant Whey 2270 g Triple Chocolate Eruption
PVL Mutant Whey 2270 g Triple Chocolate Eruption

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting ... horrible .., 17 Oct. 2014
Horrible ... yuk ... gives you bad wind and you feel insanely full afterwards. Not tried other flavours but will not be purchasing this again. Friend of mind also tried and was nearly sick. Threw this in the bind, a lot of money to waste but cannot bear it. Only buy if you enjoy an overly sickly, hard to mix shake.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3