Profile for Mom&OT > Reviews

Content by Mom&OT

Mom&OT

Page: 1 | 2
Kensington 33374EU Wireless 2.4GHz USB Presenter + Red Laser;Compatible with PowerPoint(TM)/KeyNote(TM)
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Love it, use it with my Macbook pro for presentations and works like a charm.

Fellowes ImageLast A4 125 Micron Laminating Pouch - (Pack of 100)
Fellowes ImageLast A4 125 Micron Laminating Pouch - (Pack of 100)
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars laminating pouches does the job, 7 Jan 2014
Pouches are of a good quality and so far have laminated perfectly. I would recommend it. Good value for money.

5 Star Premier Document Wallet Half Flap 285gsm Capacity 32mm A4 Assorted (Pack of 50)
Price: 14.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Folds paper, 18 Nov 2013
I bought this as from the photos it appears that it can easily hold more than a few papers. However, every time I've tried 'opening' the fold at the bottom it tears a little. I suppose if you have a little more patience it won't tear and would be OK to hold about 20 to 30 A4 papers. Would recommend but not for holding more papers than stated.

5 Star Ring Binder PVC 2 O-Ring Size 25mm A4 Blue [Pack of 10]
5 Star Ring Binder PVC 2 O-Ring Size 25mm A4 Blue [Pack of 10]
Offered by Shoplet-UK
Price: 8.86

4.0 out of 5 stars works OK, 18 Nov 2013
Files are nice and sturdy, not much more I can say but that I'm happy with it and would recommend it.

Fellowes Saturn 2 A4 Small Office Use Laminator with HeatGuard Technology
Fellowes Saturn 2 A4 Small Office Use Laminator with HeatGuard Technology
Price: 64.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 18 Nov 2013
I spent quite a lot of hours searching for a laminator - I needed one for personal and work purposes but didn't want to break the bank as they seem to come very cheap or very expensive. Lots of people seemed to like this one which is mid range, so I decided to buy it. I've not used it much and still learning how to use it, but so far it seems OK and laminates well - as long as the paper you want to laminate is not too thick.

5 A4 Document Display Slide Binder File Folders
5 A4 Document Display Slide Binder File Folders
Offered by K Direct
Price: 1.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for reports, 18 Nov 2013
These binders are a good price and good quality, will serve my purpose of holding short reports. Would recommend to others.

Bean Bags (Set of 4)
Bean Bags (Set of 4)
Offered by notonlybowls
Price: 8.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but nice, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bean Bags (Set of 4) (Toy)
These bean bags are a little smaller than I hoped when I ordered them but none of the children I work with as a therapist seem to mind. Lots of fun things you can do with bean bags. I think they'll last which is what I wanted.

Witzigs Games Standard hula hoops bundle of 4x600mm. dia. 03236
Witzigs Games Standard hula hoops bundle of 4x600mm. dia. 03236
Offered by Witzigs Ltd.
Price: 7.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how long it will last, 18 Nov 2013
These hoops are a nice colour and seems OK but I wonder how long it will last - I use hoops during occupational therapy sessions in a variety of ways - one of them to pull a child along on a scooter board whilst the child holds the hula. I suppose that's not what it was made for and if it breaks in this way I won't blame the manufacturer, but I've had other hula's before that seemed more robust.

Ultrasport Trampoline Jumper 38 ins
Ultrasport Trampoline Jumper 38 ins
Price: 41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Nov 2013
I'm a children's occupational therapist so use this as part of sensory integration therapy. Works well and is very sturdy.

Wobble Cushion, Pink, 35cm/14in Diameter, Pump Included (Balance Disc, Air Stabi

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet, 18 Nov 2013
I haven't yet used this product but bought it as I used a similar one previously to work on improving balance with children during therapy. The cushion appears to be of a good quality. Happy with product.

Page: 1 | 2