Profile for Melanie Bultschnieder > Reviews

Content by Melanie Bultsc...

Melanie Bultschnieder

Proxima Direct® Newest version V1.3 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater with WPS Function 802.11N Network Router Range Expander Booster Complies with IEEE 802.11N/G/B
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install and I am now online with a ..., 20 Aug 2014
After a few days of calling hotlines, relocating the router and generally getting fed up with a wireless internet connection reminiscent of a dial up modem, this little device has solved the problem within five minutes. Very easy to install and I am now online with a five bar connection. Above all, it's quite pretty to look at (size of an air freshener). So far, I am delighted!

LinkedIn
LinkedIn

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps logging out, 4 July 2014
This review is from: LinkedIn (App)
I tried this app on my Kindle Fire HD and it keeps logging me out every time I click any of the buttons or menus. Very annoying, so I deleted it after five minutes.

Bible
Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent app, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Bible (App)
This is a great app with lots of functions including proper search facilities. I enjoy their reading plans which work very well and keep you on track.

Lose Weight with Andrew Johnson
Lose Weight with Andrew Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars best app I have ever bought, 2 Mar 2014
This app is fantastic and I highly recommend it. I have been using it now for a week and it is a guarantee for a wonderful night's sleep. Andrews voice is lovely and when I crave something sweet I can hear him say that I 'do not desire any sugary sweet food' - so it really works. I'm sure I'll lose weight after using the app for the recommended three weeks, but even if not - the way to fall asleep using it is worth every penny.

Smurfs' Village
Smurfs' Village

5.0 out of 5 stars cute little game, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Smurfs' Village (App)
This is a cute little game with busy smurfs planting and building in their growing village. If you don't want to buy extras you have to wait quite a long time to grow your village "organically"

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent app, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Great calculator that looks good on Kindle Fire and works just like the real thing. Very easy to use thanks to generously sized key pad. Definitely recommend it.

Temple Run 2
Temple Run 2

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Temple Run 2 (App)
Fab game with great graphics, can't believe it's free. I had the first version and enjoyed it, but this one is even better.