Profile for C. Murray > Reviews

Strong Cardboard Boxes - Pack of 10 - 14 x 14 x 14" - Double Wall
Offered by WER Online
Price: 16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Strong Boxes, 1 Sep 2013
These 14" square boxes are very strong as they are double-wall and for me are a very handy size. They are a good size for being able to lift even if they are heavy. These have been a very good size for packing craft items into and would be great for games and books etc.

10 x LARGE DOUBLE WALL MOVING CARDBOARD BOXES 24x18x18"
10 x LARGE DOUBLE WALL MOVING CARDBOARD BOXES 24x18x18"
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct
Price: 19.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant boxes, but maybe a bit too big, 1 Sep 2013
The 24x18x18 boxes are great and they are strong because they are double-wall, but they are no good for heavy things. They fit a lot in but it if it is anything slightly heavy then the box becomes a bit too big to lift. I found they were good for board games, pillows and duvet etc. but they are big to lift.

Swanson L-Carnitine 500mg, 100 Tablets
Swanson L-Carnitine 500mg, 100 Tablets
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Fatigue, 1 Sep 2013
I bought this L-Carnitine after a Twitter recommendation from someone who found that 3mg of L-Carnitine gave very good results for M.E./CFS. He said it helped a lot with fatigue so I thought I'd give it a go. I take a lot of medication so thought I would start off with just one 500mg tablet a day, I didn't notice any difference after a couple of weeks so now I am taking two a day, separated, one before lunch, and one before tea. I am pretty sure I have less fatigue as I have been pretty busy lately (for me) and I haven't been having as many rests as I should have but I haven't crashed yet like I would have, I have managed to keep going. I probably will increase to three tablets a day soon to see if it helps even more as this does seem to help with energy levels.

Sun Valley Nature Fruit, Nut & Yoghurt 15 x 40 g
Sun Valley Nature Fruit, Nut & Yoghurt 15 x 40 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mix, 9 Aug 2013
I ordered all three of the Sun Valley bags to try and these are really nice. The yoghurt covered pieces are really tasty, but don't get excited about the brazil nuts that are in there, they are tiny, like shavings, so they don't really stand out. A good value mixed pack though.

HOUSE MOVING PACKING BOXES Supplied by Mooveit Packaging are Strong Single wall boxes made with thicker C flute cardboard. A very popular Box suitable for general packing. Size 19 x 12.5 x 14 inches. Pack of 20. Roll of 3M branded tape included.
Offered by Packaging.Products.Direct
Price: 14.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!, 9 Aug 2013
I ordered these boxes from Products Packaging Direct so they might not be the same depending on the seller. Mine were not as described though. Firstly, I only received 16 boxes instead of 20, then the tape was not "3M Branded Tape" as described but this wasn't an issue for me. With regards to the boxes, they are okay, but they are not particularly strong, so you may as well order cheaper single wall boxes available on Amazon for almost half the price!

Bin Weevils 8 Inch Plush Set of 3 (Clott, Dosh & Tink)
Bin Weevils 8 Inch Plush Set of 3 (Clott, Dosh & Tink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 6 Aug 2013
These were a fantastic price, at less than the price of one for all three! They look strange, as Bin Weevils do, but they seem good quality and true to character. My daughter was really pleased. There was just one character missing from the four available in shops, but this price is great for three.

Pokemon Plasma Freeze Booster 1 pack
Pokemon Plasma Freeze Booster 1 pack
Price: 4.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 6 Aug 2013
My children love these Pokémon cards, and although I am fairly reluctant to pay such a high price for cards, these ones are better value than buying them from toy shops or high street stores.

Sun Valley Nature Fruit, Nut & Chocolate 15 x 40 g
Sun Valley Nature Fruit, Nut & Chocolate 15 x 40 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but strong dark chocolate, 6 Aug 2013
I have ordered all three of the Sun Valley Nature packs and this is nice, but the dark chocolate drops in this pack are a bit strong. I don't mind dark chocolate normally but the chocolate in this does seem a bit overpowering.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2013 1:38 PM BST

Sun Valley Nature Nuts, Fruit & Seed 15 x 40 g
Sun Valley Nature Nuts, Fruit & Seed 15 x 40 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 6 Aug 2013
I ordered all three variants of the Sun Valley Nature packs. This one is probably my favourite but there are quite a few seeds in it, particularly sunflower seeds. It would be nicer if there were more cashews. However, it is a great snack pack and really healthy too which is a bonus.

Invacare Marina Bath Board
Invacare Marina Bath Board
Offered by Glebe Healthcare & Mobility
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Invacare Marina Bath Board
Being 35, I didn't really want to have to get a bath board, but now I have one, I wish I had bought one earlier. With having an over-bath shower, the bath board really helps with not needing to stand all of the time. For example, I can use it for just parts of my shower, like putting shampoo and conditioner in my hair. It was really easy to put on the bath and is comfortable. It has holes for the water to go through and it not slippery. I would recommend this any time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3