Profile for Linda > Reviews

Linda

Flying with Confidence: The proven programme to fix your flying fears
Flying with Confidence: The proven programme to fix your flying fears
by Steve Allright

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a real help to me and I was really glad that I had read it before doing a 9 ..., 26 April 2016
This was a real help to me and I was really glad that I had read it before doing a 9 hour flight. It is split into 2 sections. The first section explains how the plane works and explains the reasons for the different sounds it makes. The second part explains phobias and gives you techniques and exercises.
I was open minded and practised the techniques. I felt less anxious than usual and had no anxiety on the return flight. You need to be open minded and willing to embrace the suggestions. I have also used the techniques in other situations with good effect.

Gardman 6-8-Seater Rectangular Patio Set Cover
Gardman 6-8-Seater Rectangular Patio Set Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Deteriorated after 6 months, 26 April 2016
It was too narrow for my 6 seater patio set. Could only cover the table. After 6 months it started to deteriorate. The delivery charge was 1/2 the price of the cover and not cost effective to return it.

Flying with Confidence: A Guided Relaxation

Bangkok Hilton [1990] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman
Offered by The Happy Zombie

3.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 18 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Bangkok Hilton [1990] [DVD] (DVD)
I remember watching this on TV years ago. Good story and well dramatized but the sound quality of the DVD was very poor. However you do get used to it.

Food From Many Greek Kitchens
Food From Many Greek Kitchens
by Tessa Kiros

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 18 Nov. 2010
Purchased as a gift so don't know if recipes work as yet. Cheaper on Amazon then in large well known supermarket. Saved £7.50