Profile for Alex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Instant Garden Roll Out Path - Chevron - 3 Metres - Single Width
Instant Garden Roll Out Path - Chevron - 3 Metres - Single Width
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars as described and is doing a good job in the garden, 2 Feb. 2015
Arrived on time, as described and is doing a good job in the garden.

Hemline Baby Nappy Pins - White, 5.5cm, pk of 6
Hemline Baby Nappy Pins - White, 5.5cm, pk of 6
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
Arrived on time and do what they are supposed to.

The Wilful Princess and the Piebald Prince
The Wilful Princess and the Piebald Prince

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all her stuff, 2 Feb. 2015
I love all her stuff. However this is short story but it does provide an interesting background for the Assassin series.

Luxury Feather Dangler For Cats - 2 Spare Feather Refills For Longer lasting Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Pike lure?, 2 Feb. 2015
I bought this as a present. The cat concerned, a very strange one as far as I can see, didn't like it at all. However this is cat that doesn't play and spends most of its time exploring tight spaces and staying in them. However a relative of the person I bought it for was delighted with it, and he plans to use it when he goes pike fishing. What he intends to do with it, he did not elaborate.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2015 5:14 PM GMT

Adult Mealtime Protector / Bib
Adult Mealtime Protector / Bib
Offered by Gadget Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Adult Mealtime Protector / Bib
It works the way its suppose to. Arrived on time and was as described.

Dragon Keeper (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Book 1)
Dragon Keeper (The Rain Wild Chronicles, Book 1)
by Robin Hobb

5.0 out of 5 stars I love everything she writes either in this name or Robin ..., 2 Feb. 2015
I love everything she writes either in this name or Robin Hobb. I am slowly working my way through her catalog. Book arrived as described and on time.

Forest Mage (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 2): 2/3
Forest Mage (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 2): 2/3

Renegade's Magic (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 3): 3/3
Renegade's Magic (The Soldier Son Trilogy, Book 3): 3/3
by Robin Hobb

The Reindeer People (Reindeer People 1)
The Reindeer People (Reindeer People 1)
by Megan Lindholm

Harpy's Flight (The Ki and Vandien Quartet, Book 1) (The Ki & Vandien Quartet)
Harpy's Flight (The Ki and Vandien Quartet, Book 1) (The Ki & Vandien Quartet)
by Megan Lindholm