Profile for Floating Salmon > Reviews

Content by Floating Salmon

Floating Salmon

Acer Iconia W700 11.6-inch Tablet with Keyboard (Silver) (Intel Core i5 3317U 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Camera, Wi-Fi, BT, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worried over nothing, 4 Jan 2014
Ordered the i3 Acer Iconia W700 on Friday paid only 3 for next day delivery came 2 o'clock next day. Now having read the reviews I was worried about the wifi. No problems for me my router is downstairs at the front of the house and it connects no problem upstairs at the back of the house. Build quality is superb cold upon unboxing then gets warm when in use, but certainly not hot or uncomfortable. Fans are not loud enough to hear. As mentioned the i3 model now comes with a keyboard case which for me was of more use than the dock. Screen is superb amazing viewing angles. i3 model is powerful enough for my uses mainly Web browsing and netflix streaming. Sound from the speakers is also good. Only slight downside is download speeds seem to be about half of what I can get with my laptop and mobile phone. Memory could be an issue mine had 29gb available but usb sticks are cheap enough. Overall for me 4.5 out of 5