Profile for B. Baldwin > Reviews

B. Baldwin (UK)

Meow: A book of happiness for cat lovers
Meow: A book of happiness for cat lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Feline beauty defined., 20 Jun. 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Some of the most beautiful & realistic photos of cats, I've ever seen.
A true treasure for lovers of cats in all their glory.

Aerolite® Super Lightweight World lightest Suitcase Trolley Cases Bag Luggage (18" 21" 26" 29" 32" 10 year Guarantee) (21", Tangerine (4 Wheels))

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Luggage, 25 Jan. 2014
Wow. Was hesitant about ordering these as I'd looked in the shops at "The worlds lightest luggage". What I saw in the shops were so flimsy, I was concerned the contents would be damaged by airport handlers.
These are the best cases I've seen. I bought the 29" case & the 18" hand luggage in tangerine. Both have 4 wheels which are so easy to manoeuvre. There is a zipped enclosed cover for the push button handles so it can be neatly tucked away. Huge capacity.
Made of extremely good quality material. Perhaps a couple of ounces heavier than others advertised as *The worlds lightest" but this is because of the excellent materials used. I would highly recommend this luggage.
A great value product & I am very pleased.

2401 Solid Brass & MOP Cone/Incense/Charcoal Burner
2401 Solid Brass & MOP Cone/Incense/Charcoal Burner
Offered by Fusions

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous product, 8 Jan. 2014
This is cheap, nasty & dangerous. Used twice & chain broke on each occasion. I would not recommend this to be used as a hanging burner, it burned holes in my carpet after the chain broke, as the burner & hot charcoal poured onto my good carpet. I even had to chase after a refund on this. I have asked Amazon to investigate the lack of safety on this product. Very displeased indeed. DO NOT BUY.!!!

DAILY MIRROR
DAILY MIRROR

4.0 out of 5 stars Daily Mirror for Tablet, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: DAILY MIRROR (App)
A really good read. The only reason I give it 4 stars & not 5 is that you have to zoom in on the print which makes it a tad difficult negotiating & turning pages. But very pleased with it. I tried the Daily Mail at £9.99 a month but this is nearly as good considering it's free.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars A life regained through Bob, More then Cat!, 17 Sept. 2013
A splendid sequel to the first. Uplifting & honest.
Full of Love & Humility gifted by the gorgeous Bob cat.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing addiction & Cat love, 14 Sept. 2013
An amazing & inspirational story. Touchingly sincere.
A must read for all people who Love cats, but especially for people whose lives have at some point been cursed by addiction. A story that shows how animals can be sent to us when we are in need of Love & healing. Cats especially have amazing healing powers far beyond comprehension.

FORZA Super 5-HTP 200mg - Serotonin Booster & Mood Enhancer - Pot of 90 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars FEEL GOOD!, 24 April 2013
Having experienced a touch of the winter blues I purchased this product as a booster.
Have to say I think it helped both mood & sleep quality. I will continue taking this product because I think it helpful for people who have low mood for whatever reason & therefore probably have sleep problems too. Super 5-HTP contains lots of good things to help & I am impressed.
B. Baldwin

Her Benny - A Tale of Victorian Liverpool - Silas K Hocking - A Facsimile edition of the 1890 Illustrated Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 22 April 2013
Adored this tale of virtue & honesty from the streets of Liverpool.
Inspiring. A compelling book from start to finish.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair products, 2 May 2009
I had my hair bleached & after it felt like sun-dried straw. I was recommended Kerasilk ultrarich conditioner & see incredible results. This product is economical, easy to use & actually seems to repair the hair. Once again my hair feels smooth & silky to the touch. A great product, I highly recommend it.
B. Baldwin