Profile for Henryk Pycz > Reviews

Henryk Pycz

FRIO Paradise Pink Duo Insulin Wallet
FRIO Paradise Pink Duo Insulin Wallet
Offered by Frio UK Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... storing crystals which I use to keep my neck cool when fishing on hot days and on holidays in ..., 31 Aug. 2015
I knew this would work as I have a neckerchief made of the same water storing crystals which I use to keep my neck cool when fishing on hot days and on holidays in warm/hot climates. I needed to keep my insulin cool and was surprised to find the Frio available when checking out other options on the internet. I didn't fancy the bulkier and more expensive coolers as I needed something that I knew would work and not take up too much space. I have used it this year in Lyon (40C) and Padua (32C) without any problems. It keeps the insulin cool - not cold but in the safe storage range. I choose the pink case so that it stands out easily so that I don't forget it when packing and it also helps when going fishing.

Patay Skipper SD60 Bilge Pump
Patay Skipper SD60 Bilge Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, 19 Sept. 2014
Good value for the price. Using it on my allotment to transfer water from Butts to where it is needed (site bans hoses from mains taps) and it does the job well.

Fishing the Gower: A Guide to Shore Fishing the Gower Peninsula
Fishing the Gower: A Guide to Shore Fishing the Gower Peninsula
by Malcolm Halfpenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Guide, 9 Feb. 2013
Useful guide and made use of during my one week in the Gower where I and my pal Alan were unfortunate to find flat calm conditions, blue skies all week without sight of any clouds, high temperatures and heavy rain when we packed our car to come back on the seventh day. One pillock caught one pollack!

A Fortunate Life
A Fortunate Life
by A.B. Facey

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great story!, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: A Fortunate Life (Paperback)
Read it when it was first published and couldn't find my copy when I felt a need to read it again. A story, not a classic story but one of the hardship endured by one man as a child who made good and should be read by every teenager feeling hard done by in this modern world.

50 of Z clips for Greenhouse Glazing
50 of Z clips for Greenhouse Glazing
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 9 Feb. 2013
Needed parts for my greenhouse and good service getting these to me at a busy time of year. ** **

Micromark MM9492 Shed and Garage Alarm  (Old Version)
Micromark MM9492 Shed and Garage Alarm (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Service, 9 Feb. 2013
Have previously bought this model and needed another for a new shed. Good product for the price and arrived promptly..