Profile for SuperUser > Reviews

Content by SuperUser

SuperUser "Shiney" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Barbecue Tools Set,Kany 7 Piece BBQ ToolS Set Kit Wood Handle Tongs Barbecue Brush Utensil Sets with Carry Case for Outdoor Cooking BBQ
Offered by KanyShop

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality set!, 10 July 2016
I bought this set just before the first BBQ of the year, having accidentally thrown away my barbecue stuff last winter.

Firstly, I love the fact that this apron, together with the tools still in the pockets, can wrap up rather like a knife wrap. This helps to keep the set all together and clean too.

The apron has a plastic buckle and was just big enough for me to wear - I claim to be a 38inch waist, although I am more like a 40inch in reality! The apron is not cotton but has a sturdy feel to it and feels like it will last.

I have to admit that I threw away the oven mitt shortly after taking it out of the packet, as it is very thin and does not look to be of great quality (it looks almost more of an afterthought). I replaced it with my heat-resistant grill gloves and they just about squeezed in the pocket. The other tools are of good quality though and the long handles keep your hands away from the heat. The shakers are a nice touch and I will be looking to fill these with seasonings other than salt and pepper to help give my burgers a bit of zing!

Overall, I think this is a good bit of kit - just mind out you don't stab yourself when you bend over if the fork is pointing upwards in its pocket!!

Please Note: I am very grateful to have received this product at a reduced price or free of charge in exchange for an unbiased and impartial review. I only have a limited time to test the product in so I can't rate a product on its longevity. I try review items I already need or have a strong interest in, so in order I can provide a fair review based on a real genuine trial so my opinions and experiences with the product are an actual true reflection of my experience with the item. I was supplied this item at a discount in regards to first time honest customer perspective feedback on the product.
I too, rely on both fully honest negative/positive feedback on items before I make purchases. So this is something I feel personally strong about delivering in mine.
It would be extremely helpful if you could please vote 'YES' in case you like this review or vote 'NO' if you find it unhelpful with a comment so I can improve quality of future reviews. Thanks.

Maca Root Extract 500mg | 120 Powerful Libido Booster Tablets | 6 Week Supply | Similar to Horny Goat Weed | Weight Loss, Mood and Energy Boosting Tablets | Increase Libido FAST | Safe And Effective | Best Selling Fat Loss Pills | Manufactured In The UK! | Results Guaranteed | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy to burn!, 10 July 2016
I bought these pills in an effort to help at the gym - I had reached a bit of a plateau and was in need of something to help boost my workout and give me an extra push.

I bought a selection of different pills from Boom Supplements all around the same time and have to admit to being disappointed by some, as they did not have any noticeable effect. However, these (in addition to some of the others) appear to have hit the mark very well.

I have been able to push myself harder, getting an extra third to half as many reps as I was managing before and an extra 15 to 20 minutes on the treadmill. My recovery time has reduced somewhat, although I think it would have cut it a lot more if I was not doing the extra reps. As for a libido boost... my wife is hobbling around with a smile on her face!!!

All in all, they seem to be doing the job for me and I would not hesitate to purchase these again.

Weight Loss Pills | #1 Fat Burners | Meta9 Slimming Pills | Strong Fat Loss Pills | 120 Thermogenic Diet Pills | 3 - 4 Month Supply | Burns Fat Fast For Men And Women | Speed Up Weight Loss, Increase Energy And Maximise Your Workout With Enhanced Mental Focus | Safe And Effective | Best Selling Weight Loss Pills | Manufactured In The UK! | Results Guaranteed | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
Offered by BOOM Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Made healthy eating a lot easier and the weight loss followed!, 10 July 2016

Whilst taking these I was eating cleaner, however I believe these pills helped me to do this by keeping the temptations of biscuits and chocolate at bay - I really didn't fancy eating them at all, whereas before I would not have thought twice about eating an unhealthy snack. I have managed to lose around 9 pounds in the last month and believe a lot of that is thanks to these pills. I have not experienced any jitters on these, however I am not particularly susceptible to caffeine and 'rushes' anyway.

Herbal Colon Cleanse MAX Strength | 120 Powerful Colon Cleanser Capsules | FULL Money Back Guarantee | 2 Month Supply | Detox The Colon, Liver, Kidneys, Reduce Bloating For Flatter Stomach | Safe And Effective | Best Selling Colon Cleanse Pills | Manufactured In The UK! | Results Guaranteed | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars These left me feeling sprightly!!, 9 July 2016
I bought these pills in an effort to help at the gym - I had reached a bit of a plateau and was in need of something to help boost my workout and give me an extra energy push.

I don't have the best diet, however whilst taking these I tried to eat as clean as I could. Shortly after starting taking these pills, I could see that they were working judging from the waste every time I went to the toilet. These helped me to be more 'regular' than before and, along with the diet, I found that I had more energy and physically felt lighter and less bloated than before. I put the extra energy to good use in the gym and this has helped with my weight loss.

All in all, they seem to be doing the job for me and I would not hesitate to use these again on a cycle of maybe 2 months or so.

Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg | Strong Acetyl-Carnitine Pills | Powerful Nootropics | 90 Powerful Energy Boosting Tablets | 3 Month Supply | Improve Athletic Performance | Enhance Cognitive Function | Safe And Effective | Best Selling L-Carnitine Pills | Manufactured In The UK!
Offered by BOOM Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm no scientist, but they make a difference for me!, 9 July 2016

I have been able to push myself harder, getting an extra third to half as many reps as I was managing before and an extra 15 to 20 minutes on the treadmill. My recovery time has reduced somewhat, although I think it would have cut it a lot more if I was not doing the extra reps. I can't say that I have particularly noticed an increase in memory or concentration, as this is not what I bought them for.

[FDA Certified] AcTopp Foldable Water Silicone Bottle 750 Milliliter Collapsible Drinking Bottle No BPA Leakproof for Outdoor Travel Sports(Blue)
Offered by Meidele

5.0 out of 5 stars The more you drink, the less bulk you have to carry!, 3 July 2016
This bottle is great for my needs! In my work I am often out and about and sometimes have to take a packed lunch with me. I tend to take food where the packaging can be thrown away, however I was always loathed to buy bottled water when my tap water was good enough so I always had a steel or plastic water bottle with me. The downside of this is that whilst I can de-clutter and throw away my food rubbish, I am left carrying the bottle everywhere, even when it was empty and useless... third world problems I know!

With this bottle, when you have drunk the contents you can simply roll the silicone up and use the strap to keep it rolled up. This reduces the amount of bulk you are carrying around. There is a plastic loop at the top of the bottle so you can hang it up, however I have added a carabiner clip to this, so I can clip it to my belt loop to leave my hands free.

The lid makes sure there are no spillages and the metal clip to keep the lid down is a nice touch.

Although I received this at a discount, there was no pressure to leave a positive review. The five stars I have given the bottle are purely for the reasons above.

Mava Sports Knee Wraps (Pair) for Cross Training WODs,Gym Workout,Weightlifting,Fitness & Powerlifting - Knee Straps for Squats - For Men & Women- 72"-Compression & Elastic Support
Offered by Mava Sports UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrap it up with confidence!, 2 July 2016
I get pains through my knees and struggle to do squats and anything that involves bending my knees, so I have tried various different knee supports in an effort to help reduce the pain.

I usually choose all-in-one knee supports, but I thought I would try these wraps and I am glad I did. It allows me to wrap my knees so that I can focus on the areas that need the most support - this being different in each knee in my case. The result is that I have gained extra support and stability for both knees, which in turn has given me more confidence when I am working out. They also do not rub or chaff like other supports I have tried.

All in all, I am very happy with these wraps and they work for me... although that is no guarantee that it will work for you, but it might be worth a try!

Although I received the wraps at a discount, there was no pressure to leave a positive review. The five stars I have given the wraps are purely for the reasons above.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2016 11:55 AM BST

Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Full-body Rugged Holster Cover Protection from Drops and Impacts for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gold /Black/ Red
Offered by Hong Li Feng_TOPYEA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 'Iron Man' armour!, 2 July 2016
This case is great if you want to keep your phone with you, whilst having a bit of 'rough and tumble' outdoor action.

It comes very well packaged and it is very straight forward to put your phone into this case, although instructions are provided. It comes with some spare screws, which I was very grateful for as I managed to lose one of the screws whilst taking my phone back out - I was doing this on my bed with white bed sheets, so I have no idea how I managed to lose a black screw on it!

A little bonus was the tempered screen protector that came with it as I was not expecting that! The protector only fits the flat front of the screen and not the edges, but that is better than nothing! There was also a blue protector too, which I guess is to cut down on the blue light which keeps some people awake.

There are covers for the headphone socket and charging port to prevent sand, grit, etc from getting in. The S7 Edge is water and dust resistant, but these extra measures are good for piece of mind.

Design and colours are always subjective, but I like this colour combination as it gives it a bit of an Iron Man theme!

All in all, this is a good case for outdoor pursuits - it'll be too big for everyday use (unless you do outdoor pursuits every day!) but is perfect for what it is designed for!

Although I received this at a discount, there was no pressure to leave a positive review. The five stars I have given the case are purely for the reasons above.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars IMPORTANT - SEE UPDATE! It works, but it can't take the pressure!, 2 July 2016
I bought this for my power shower as it has a lot more different spray settings than the shower head I normally use, in particular I was interested in the 'mist' option.

Whilst the mist function works well, the other settings do not seem to have the same pressure as my other shower head. I have used the same hose, so this head is receiving the same pressure as the other head, but the water pressure coming out of this head is only around two thirds of that of its predecessor.

I put this new head in without telling my wife and although she would have noticed the new head visually, she confirmed that the pressure was not adequate on the Power Rain (full) setting compared to what we were used to. Therefore, I have put this head in the back of the airing cupboard to use as a back-up if required, as it is still usable but just not as good as the one before it.

Although I received this at a discount, there was no pressure to leave a positive review. The three stars I have given this shower head are purely for the reasons above.

UPDATE: 5TH JULY 2016

Several days after posting my review, the seller contacted me asking if I would give it 4 stars. I declined and reiterated my reason for the 3 stars. They replied saying that maybe me water pressure was not good enough (bearing in mind I had made it clear I have a power shower) and offered a full refund if I gave it 4 stars! Out of principle I told them I was not open to bribes. I have also reduced the number of stars I have awarded from 3 to 1, because if they are unscrupulous enough to offer payment for an improved review, then I have no confidence in their customer service or products.

You have been warned!

10.1" Fusion5 104A GPS Android Tablet PC - 2GB RAM - 32GB Storage - Android 5.1 Lollipop - Bluetooth 4.0 - FM - 1280*800 IPS Screen - 6000mAh - 2MP front and rear camera
Offered by F5CS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Fusion5 'budget' tablet!, 2 July 2016
I have purchased a tablet from Fusion5 before and needed another for my other son, so I had no hesitation in going back to a brand I was happy with... and again Fusion5 did not disappoint!

This tablet is a bit more advanced than the previous one I purchased, having double the RAM and double the internal memory (although I have enough memory cards to fill a shed, so I have popped one in this tablet just in case). The previous tablet ran very smoothly indeed, so with the increase in specs it has absolutely no problems multi-tasking with absolutely no lag. The battery has been souped up too, to a massive 6000mAh, so it goes on and on and on and on... for me, these tablets have the performance of tablets that are twice the price or more. The only thing that is missing is incredible screen quality, but my son does not need this and I am happy to have the price-saving instead.

It comes with a note that there is a micro-thin screen protector already fitted at the factory - I can't see it, but there is a tiny amount of drag on the finger as you swipe which suggests a screen protector is indeed on there. There is a case available on Amazon specifically for this model that I bought separately and it fits nicely, with cut-outs accurately made for the front and rear cameras.

All in all, I can't imagine spending so much on a tablet when Fusion5 seem to make excellent quality tablets at very affordable prices.

Although I received this at a discount, there was no pressure to leave a positive review. The five stars I have given this tablet are purely for the reasons above.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10