Profile for Larrie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Whats all the fuss about? it's boring, 6 Feb. 2007
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This is one of the most pointless games I've ever played, I really tried to get into the game, as it has rave reviews just about everywhere I looked on the internet & in magazines, but I was really disappointed. The controls feel awkward. In the game you are given directions on how to play the game, how to hold the remote etc, but you can hold the remote any way you like with the same results, the fun & unique factor of 'smooth moves' lasts about 5 minutes. It's slightly more enjoyable watching people play 'smooth moves' than it is to play it.

Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
by Gwen Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars This book should be standard issue for any new puppy owner, 8 Nov. 2006
When I got my first puppy, I'd carry this book with me everywhere, it answered all the questions I had about my puppies behaviour and taught me in easy to understand terms how to and most importantly what not to do. It's so easy to get it wrong when training dogs, this is why so many dogs are given away after 6 months because they have not been trained properly, if you follow the basic instructions in this book it will make your dog owning life & your puppies life so much easier.

Morton's Foot
Morton's Foot
Offered by Books-and-Sounds

3.0 out of 5 stars Jazz + traditional folk + african influence = Great album, 12 Nov. 2005
This review is from: Morton's Foot (Audio CD)
I stumbled upon this album by accident, it's a strange but intoxicating mix of Jazz, African, world music, folk and bhangra plus a few more thrown in for good measure, the result is a sometimes mellow and minimalist, sometimes upbeat, it's very diverse.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3