Profile for Xris > Reviews

Content by Xris

Xris (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Bosch Keo Blades (Pack of 5)
Bosch Keo Blades (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good blades, 19 July 2016
Good quality blades in a useful assortment of blade types.

Saxton R1021L05 Reciprocating Saw Blades
Saxton R1021L05 Reciprocating Saw Blades
Offered by saxton trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good blades, 19 July 2016
Work fine. A little longer than the Bosch Keo blades which was useful.

Stanley 151621 Fibreglass Curved Claw Hammer 16.Oz
Stanley 151621 Fibreglass Curved Claw Hammer 16.Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hammer, 19 July 2016
Nice hammer. Good quality. Works well. I would buy again.

Rolson 10117 4 oz Crosspein Hammer
Rolson 10117 4 oz Crosspein Hammer

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a little hammer, 19 July 2016
Good quality for the price. Slightly rough and ready but it will do the job. I'm happy enough with it.

AKORD Refillable Safety Gas Candle BBQ Fire Lighter, Plastic, Multi-Colour, 27cm, Large, Pack of 3
Offered by S_MART

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, 19 July 2016
I got three, got the first one out and it worked fine. Haven't needed to open the other two yet. They feel a bit disposable, but for the price that's only fair.

Highlander Outdoor Seat - Blue
Highlander Outdoor Seat - Blue
Offered by Transatlantic Trading Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Back saver, 19 July 2016
Bought these for going to a festival and they worked well. I had to 'learn' the best way of sitting in them for me, but once I had worked it out they were comfortable. OK not as comfortable as a decent camping chair but still good. They are very light. Used a clip I had to clip them on to my backpack and barely knew they were there. They saved the back ache you get when sitting on the ground for a long time. You do have to remember they are lightweight items and treat them carefully; don't just collapse into them or over-stress them. I needed to occasionally tighten the straps when sitting in them. When I was on a bit of a slope I found tightening the downhill strap helped. They lasted the three days well and I expect them to continue working for sometime yet, and I am reasonably heavy.

Milwaukee MIL48225216 Pocket Tapes
Milwaukee MIL48225216 Pocket Tapes
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 19 July 2016
Excellent tape measure; best I have ever had. Very well thought through. Makes the job easier than using a cheaper measure. Didn't know I could be so pleased with a tape measure. Had to buy a second one as my first one was 'gifted' away.

100X RayLineDo® Hook & Loop Self-Gripping Cable Ties 20MM x 180MM In 7colorWell Organize Tie Laptop Pad Cellphone Cables
Offered by WZFS EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful utility items, 19 July 2016
Great value for money and I have used them for many things. Being as cheap as they are I am not worried about just using them without fear of loss. I have joined two or three together when a longer one is needed.

Clip Fan Clip on Desk Table USB Fan(3-in-1 Modes, Steppless Speed,Quietness)(Black)
Offered by DAOTS-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fan, 19 July 2016
I bought this to go in my campervan at night. Just needed something to help the air flow. Variable speed is good. You can trade off noise against airflow rate. It is quiet especially when just ticking over. The clip mounting allows for a wide variety of angles for the airflow. It loses a star because it is very light and feels flimsy and I don't think it would take much knocking around. I will need to keep it in its box when not in use. It is fair value for money though.

Also used it clipped near my bed on hot nights. The gentle airflow was akin to a draught in the winter, gently cooling.

Links Choice Golf Balls (12 Pack) - 21 x 16 x 5 cm, Pink/Clam
Links Choice Golf Balls (12 Pack) - 21 x 16 x 5 cm, Pink/Clam

5.0 out of 5 stars They're pink, 19 July 2016
Bought for someone who keeps losing his 'easy to spot' pink balls. He was happy. He will probably still lose them, and then we can buy him some more for his next birthday.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14