ARRAY(0xb62e5f9c)

Profile for Nikki > Reviews

Content by Nikki

Nikki

Shattered (Donna Harp Series)
Shattered (Donna Harp Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars SHATTERED By Karl Jones, 10 Feb 2012
I must say I enjoy my reading , though I do tend to do most of it before bed and the odd occasions I have time to just sit and read , but there has been a handful of books which have taken hold of me and have had to follow me around until they are finished , the last being Red Dragon (Thomas Harris) . These books are a rare find for me so when I started this book was excited to find that this indeed was one of those books .
The book built the characters up and although had some minor faults , with character name changes and jumping between scenes which broke the flow of the story in a few places though this gave my own imagination some time to get involved in the story further engrossing myself.
In general I have loved this book and would recommend it to anyone who loves a Murder Mystery with bite .
Shattered

Draper 79340 230-Volt 140-Watt Multitool with 56 Accessories
Draper 79340 230-Volt 140-Watt Multitool with 56 Accessories
Price: 22.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Could of been better packed, 20 Oct 2010
The Item turned up well packaged as always with Amazon goods,however upon opening the case the 56 accessories were scattered all over the box. Best transferred into another box as all the bits will not fit in case once used.
The Multi tool is good sturdy quality and works very well. Fits in hand well allowing for turning it whilst using. The speed changer is easily accessed.
My only other gripe so far is the button you use to change the bits is a little cheap and clicks when using the supplied spanner. Not enough cons to outweigh the pros. Fit all my existing drem bits with no problems.
9/10