Profile for sammyp > Reviews

Content by sammyp

sammyp

From Blue to Brown (The Blue Trilogy #3)
From Blue to Brown (The Blue Trilogy #3)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant !, 18 Sep 2013
Well what can I say. What a fab read. Really feel I'm getting to know and like Nostrils. Couldn't believe it when I reached the last page and there was no more pages left, talk about leaving the reader wanting more. Definitely another book waiting to be written. Let me know when it's ready Jon as I'll be looking forward to downloading it! Keep up the great writing.

From Black to Blue (The Blue Trilogy)
From Black to Blue (The Blue Trilogy)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read !, 18 Sep 2013
The second book in the series did not disappoint. A thoroughly fantastic read and can't wait to read book number 3 in the trilogy. Simply brilliant!

From Green to Blue (The Blue Trilogy #1)
From Green to Blue (The Blue Trilogy #1)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read and thoroughly recommended, 30 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It had everything in it to keep me entertained. A great story with characters that I really felt I got to know. It had something for everyone, an insight into life as a policeman mixed with a very mild fifty shades together with romance and tragedy. Looking forward to reading the next book in the trilogy.

The School Gates
The School Gates
Price: 2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars The School Gates, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: The School Gates (Kindle Edition)
Like all Nicola's other books I found this one to be an easy read and couldn't put it down, very entertaining with twists and turns you would expect in everyday life. Thought it finished rather suddenly but maybe that's just cause I wanted the story to carry on. Another great creation from a very talented writer

Better Together
Better Together
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Together, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Better Together (Kindle Edition)
I have read all 3 of Nicola May's books and think they are fantastic. Easy to read, lots of interesting characters and great storylines. Definitely books you can't bear to put down. Can't wait to read the next one !!