Profile for Mrs. E. S. Hodson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. S. Hodson

Mrs. E. S. Hodson "Mammabear" (North Lincolnshire, UK)

SimplePhysics
SimplePhysics
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Tickles the grey cells, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: SimplePhysics (App)
An addictive game that will keep you entertained/frustrated for hours. I'm clearly not so good but I'm improving all the time.

The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly brilliant!, 24 Feb 2014
Having been hugely impressed with The Room, I couldn't wait to get my hands on The Room Two. I haven't been disappointed! The quality of these games are brilliant! The puzzles get the grey cells working, each one being different to the next and on occasions, combining elements before you can proceed. The graphics create an 'atmosphere' giving you a complete gaming experience. Please, please tell me there are plans for a third one?

You Must Escape
You Must Escape
Price: 0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars pearshaped, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: You Must Escape (App)
This game kept me entertained for quite a while. I like games that get me thinking and this one did. Even better, I got it for free

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click 'n Learn Remote
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand held toy, 25 Nov 2013
I bought this for my Grandson's first birthday because he's always taking my remote control for the TV. He loves it, it does so much. He takes it everywhere. Money well spent!

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player (White)
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player (White)
Offered by ALL_IN_1
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 25 Nov 2013
I purchased this for my young grandson for his Birthday. He needed something small enough to take out with him but something that would keep him occupied. The LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player ticks every box. He's so happy with if and takes it everywhere. It's money well spent!

Addictaball Small Maze Puzzle 2
Addictaball Small Maze Puzzle 2
Offered by Venture Online
Price: 5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating? Yes - but lots of fun, 25 Feb 2010
I originally ordered the Addictaball for my teenage son as one of those silly pressies at Christmas, only to find out that the release date of this product was after the event. Never mind, when the package was finally delivered we were not disappointed. What an amazing product the Addictaball is; this 'toy' will have you going through a rollercoaster of emotions. You will loose literally hours and hours of time as you find your way around the 'assult course' starting at 1 and working your way round to 2, then 3 etc, one slip and you're back to 'square one'. Our family and friends are queueing up to get their hands on it. I will be ordering the large version for sure.