Profile for I. Beveridge > Reviews

We Met At Sea
We Met At Sea
Price: 10.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 29 May 2013
This review is from: We Met At Sea (Audio CD)
I went to see them live in Birmingham they were amazing and can only recommend going to see them live. After seeing them I bought this album, the stand out tracks for me are Won't come back and Hold Your Gaze. I can't wait to see them again on the 2nd of November at Leeds Uni. I can only recommend you buy this album.

Mitre Astro Division Specialist - White, Size 5
Mitre Astro Division Specialist - White, Size 5
Offered by Only Sportsgear
Price: 15.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant football, 29 Nov 2012
Brilliant on Astro Turf, look no further buy now!

Had two off these footballs, the only reason for having two is me hoofing them over the fence and forgetting to collect them after the game. Even when being belted at metal fence over and over the seams and panels have never split or chunks been taken out of them. With over 8-12 months weekly use in 60min 7 a side matches they have always held up to the job. The surface is also slightly different and seems to slip and spin less on the astro turf than the Adidas and Nike footballs you get these days. The ball feels good to strike and is of a good weight.

Forgot to say the bladder inside holds the air well and does not always need pumping up every week.

Henckels Four Star 61/2'' / 16cm Cooks Knife
Henckels Four Star 61/2'' / 16cm Cooks Knife
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Knife ever, 22 Oct 2008
Think it is expensive, well its not it will last a lifetime and it stays sharp. Buy the Henckels sharpener as well and it will stay in mint condition. I use this knife every day just in the home and would be lost without it