Profile for Louis Meister > Reviews

A Change of Appetite: where delicious meets healthy
A Change of Appetite: where delicious meets healthy
by Diana Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars A triumph - Diana Henry's best book yet!, 16 Mar. 2014
I just adore this book - I have been salivating since it's arrival. There's so many wonderful dishes - my copy is already covered with post it notes marking all the delicious meals I want to cook. It's just packed with my favourite ingredients - - puy lentils, quinoa, bulgar wheat, tabbouleh and all teamed with fantastic flavours like miso, ginger or coriander. It's just the kind of food I want to eat.The recipes are simple and quick as well - easy to rustle up for supper after work any week night. It's Sunday evening and just about to cook the radicchio and red onions with cannellini bean purée which I'm serving with roast cod - can't wait. Right, back to the kitchen!

Puss In Boots [DVD]
Puss In Boots [DVD]
Dvd ~ Antonio Banderas

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Cats!, 17 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Puss In Boots [DVD] (DVD)
This film is just purrr-fect family entertainment and a real treat for cat lovers. It's got absolutely everything - swashbuckling felines, hilarious one liners, great animation and fabulously choreographed dancing cats. The film is a cross between a spaghetti western and an unusual twist on a classic fairy tale making it highly original and engaging through out.
My favourite scene has to be the salsa dance off between the masked Kitty Soft Paws and Puss in Boots. I love all the mischevious flirting between our hero and heroine - it's all done with such charm and humour.
Thoroughly enjoyable for adults and children alike