Profile for Popular uncle > Reviews

Popular uncle

Royal & Langnickel PJL8 Endangered Animals Painting by Numbers Kit
Royal & Langnickel PJL8 Endangered Animals Painting by Numbers Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet, 18 Oct. 2014
Kept my 10 year old niece quiet for ages so it's a winner!

The Most Amazing Thumb Doodles in the History of the Civilised World (Klutz)
The Most Amazing Thumb Doodles in the History of the Civilised World (Klutz)
by Klutz Press
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8yo niece loved it so much I'm thinking of buying one for myself (and I'm not 8!), 5 Jan. 2013
This book is packed with fun thumb doodles which will keep young 'uns busy for hours. The inks are good quality and the ideas are easy to follow. Good results regardless of age and thumb size!

How To Draw Funny (Klutz)
How To Draw Funny (Klutz)
by David Sheldon
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed by an artistic 14yo, 5 Jan. 2013
Wondering what to buy your 14yo niece as a stocking filler at Christmas? Well I bought mine this and she loved it! Plenty to keep her busy for hours and the pens included really helped.

mystyle DeLuxe Charm Bracelets
mystyle DeLuxe Charm Bracelets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a fashion conscious 11 year old girl, 17 April 2012
Well, I have to admit that I struggled with ideas for a Birthday present for my 11 year old niece and so did her mother. When I spotted this it looked like the kind of thing a fashion conscious girl of 11 (going on 21!) would like and I couldn't have been more right.

When you first open the box the contents don't look that promising as it mainly consists of little plastic bags of clay, glitter and jewellery fixtures and fittings. Once you start to use them though you see that there's a great deal of potential to create professional looking pieces that, to the untrained eye of a young 'un, wouldn't look out of place in a high end store.