Profile for Mr. A. Webb > Reviews

Silverstone SST-AP181 18cm Air Penetrator PC Fan
Offered by VaVaDo
Price: 24.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun 2014
I bought this to use in a Siilverstone SG08B lite ITX case. It does a great job of cooling the case over all, with the fan blowing a directed stream of air onto the motherboard.

It has 3 speed settings, going from the lowest setting with is really quiet, to the highest which is louder but you wouldn't hear it if you were playing a game or watching a movie- you could use the lowest setting to watch a movie as its less stressful on the system.

It was easy to install, but didn't come with any screws, my case already had screws i could use but I think its worth mentioning. There are common screws that you can find in any DIY store anyway.

I watched this video which i think gives a good demo of the efficiency of this model of fan compared to others I've looked at:

I have no complaints about this fan and would use it in other cases too, it does a great job.

Daewoo KOR6L15 Manual Microwave Oven, 700 Watt, 20 Litre - White
Daewoo KOR6L15 Manual Microwave Oven, 700 Watt, 20 Litre - White
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a microwave!, 19 Feb 2013
Its cheap, it gets food hot, if it breaks after its 1 year warranty its cheaper to replace than buying an expensive one. its does whats needed and doesn't try to be anything else, perfect!

Bodymould 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Bodymould 2" Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Price: 39.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a good nights sleep!, 19 Feb 2013
I bought this after moving into a shared house. The mattress I had was quite old and was stabbing me with lumpy springs. I thought I'd try this out and ouila , it feels like a completely new mattress. It is so comfy now I cant feel the springs underneath, just pure comfort. the best part is I didn't have to pay for a new mattress and can take it with me when I leave.

The mattress did have a chemical smell which lasted for a couple of weeks, It now smells neutral. I put the mattress on the bed as soon as I got it and didn't leave it to air and I personally didn't have a problem with the smell.

Possibly the best 40 i may have ever spent, Im getting the best night sleep now, i just sink into the comfyness! I doubt I'll ever want to go back to 'normal' mattress' again.

DREAMCATCHER WHITE silver web DREAM CATCHER
DREAMCATCHER WHITE silver web DREAM CATCHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, a nice gift, 19 Feb 2013
i bought this as a gift for a friend, you can tell it was hand made (in a good way) with good quality materials and feather, it looks really good. A really nice gift, id buy one again if i ever wanted another.

Globe Unisex-Adult Encore-2 Suede Fashion Trainer
Globe Unisex-Adult Encore-2 Suede Fashion Trainer
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite trainers, 26 Jan 2013
These trainers are amazing, Ive had 2 pairs of encore 2's - grey with black strips and now blue with red and white strips. They are really comfy, good grip on the sole, last ages (Ive had my last pair for over a year and they are still in good condition with everyday use) and I think they look cool in an understated, minimal kind of way. There aren't any other trainers Ive had that I like as much as these. I recommend them

Original Stomp Rocket
Original Stomp Rocket
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 16 Oct 2012
This review is from: Original Stomp Rocket (Toy)
This is a great toy. I bought it for my 8 year old brother last Christmas (2011) We played it for hours on Christmas day- it also got the attention of local kids in the area who cued up to have a go! and he still gets it out whenever I go to visit. It has lasted well, out of the 6 rockets 1 has been lost- shot over a roof( make sure you play in a large field, they go a long way!) and 1 has been trodden on by accident so doesn't shoot off smoothly. The other 4 are still fully working and intact! The actual stomper and tube are still in full working order after hundreds of stomps from adults and kids.

The fact that it still gets brought out every time I visit is a true sign of its long term value and fun.

I'd recommend this toy to anyone as everyone who's played it or seen it wants a go and loves it- young, old, boys and girls!

Lifesystems Box Single Mosquito Net  - White
Lifesystems Box Single Mosquito Net - White
Offered by StaywellTravel
Price: 20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars No bites! Small and light!, 23 Jun 2012
I took this net to Central America backpacking from Mexico to Panama. I only needed to use it now and again, but when I did I was the only person in the room without bites- when in a hostel dorm. Used it in accomodation next to the beach, in the jungle and in citys.

I used it on double sized beds too with no problems!

It all packs up in the small bag it come with. Perfect if you travel light.

I'm glad I bought it and will take it on my next trip if there are mozzies or bugs I dont want flying into my head!

Very good , I'd recommend this net!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 12:20 AM BST

Dynamode 3.5 inch SATA and IDE Slim Line Storage Disk Caddie
Dynamode 3.5 inch SATA and IDE Slim Line Storage Disk Caddie
Price: 15.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Good! Does the job!, 23 Jun 2012
I bought this as it's the best one I could find on amazon for the price. It arrived within a few days of ordering.

It is so easy to put together, I had my old pc hard drive up and running as an external drive on my laptop in less than 10 minutes. It fits flush and looks nice enough- just as good as the other external hard drive I have and isn't as loud- it's really quiet. Saved me a lot of money as external drives have dramatically risen in price recently.

I'm really happy with this product, it works exactly how I expected it to and would recommend this if you want to convert an internal hard drive