Profile for Geez > Reviews

Content by Geez

Geez

Reckless (Thoughtless Book 3)
Reckless (Thoughtless Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as captivating as the first 2 books., 19 April 2013
I knocked the first star for the price. It is very expensive for what it is.
I knocked the 2 nd star bc the story was not as captivating as the 1st 2. I had to skim through pages and pages. When a book unusually takes me 48 hours to read, this one took a week bc I was not very excited to pick it up and read it.
Knocked the 3rd star bc I find it a disappointment compared to the 1st 2. And when I bought it, i was confident it will live up to the same standard as the 1st 2 but unfortunately it was boring mostly. I liked the last 1% of the book.

From Rags
From Rags

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: From Rags (Kindle Edition)
I paid £1 for this ebook and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it was worth every single cent paid. I paid much more for books that are not as beautifully written and as enthralling as this book. A very enjoyable and saucy book. Highly recommended. Enjoy :-)

Because You Tempt Me (Because You Are Mine Part One): Because You Are Mine Series #1 (Because You Are Mine Serial)

1.0 out of 5 stars None, 19 Dec. 2012
the one star is for the good story. Other than that a total ripoff. two chapters or less each story for £1.99. not worth that much money.

Gryffindor Harry Potter Costume for Children (Medium)
Gryffindor Harry Potter Costume for Children (Medium)
Offered by Party Showroom

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD quality, highly priced, 24 Jan. 2012
One star only bc my daughter loved it but the quality is very bad. There is a rip on the shoulder that i had to stitch. the clasp that holds the robe together is very bad quality, no idea when it will give in. In the picture it shows the whole robe closed in the front but the reality is it will be open at least 5cms. This robe is not worth the price I paid at all.