Profile for kirsten2141 > Reviews

Sew Bunting: Simple and Stunning Garlands to Style Your Home
by Debbie Shore
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Book, 17 Oct 2013
I have been a fan of bunting for a long time, and really want to make some of my own. This book is full of great ideas and I can't wait to start!

One Lucky Vampire: An Argeneau Vampire Novel
One Lucky Vampire: An Argeneau Vampire Novel
by Lynsay Sands
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it in one sitting!, 17 Oct 2013
I love the Argeneau Vampire novels and have read every one. Love the humour, the idea behind it all, and the stories.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea., 17 Oct 2013
Love this idea, and especially as it is coming up to Winter, this is going to be really useful. Love it

Fireman Sam Giant Hoses and Ladders Game
Fireman Sam Giant Hoses and Ladders Game
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 9.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a Fireman Sam fan, 17 Oct 2013
Really glad I got this. The kids love playing it and as it is so large, helps with the counting and coordination as they move from square to square.

9ct Yellow Gold 3Mm Ball Stud Earrings
9ct Yellow Gold 3Mm Ball Stud Earrings
Price: 17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter, 17 Oct 2013
Was looking for some plain simple earrings for school. These are great and have not caused any issues. A great buy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 17 Oct 2013
Was not sure about these as they are quite thin, but the variety of sizes is really useful, as are the grid lines on them too.

The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet
The Dinosaur That Pooped A Planet
by Tom Fletcher
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot wait to see what the boys come up with next!, 31 Aug 2013
It is at times like this that I am so happy to have a 4 year old as an excuse to buy these books! It arrived this morning and so far I have had to read it several times to my son - and I really, really do not mind. I loved the last book - The Dinosaur that Pooped Christmas - but actually think that this one is better! Definite laugh out loud moments! Fabulous book and I cannot wait to see what they come up with next for the Dinosaur to poop!

Maggie Moore Wants to Win (a children's book for ages 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Maggie Moore Wants to Win (a children's book for ages 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 25 July 2013
I loved it so so sooooo much!!! I want to be Maggie or maybe Mandy!!!!! I really enjoyed Both Maggie Moore's and hope there'll be more!!! LOL

Maggie Moore and the Secret School Diary (a children's book for ages 8, 9, 10, 11)
Price: 1.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever!, 24 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to reading the next one. It was funny and Maggie is a great character.

Antigua Or Bust!
Antigua Or Bust!
by Rachel Q. Smith
Price: 10.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Antigua or Bust! - Inspirational., 13 Feb 2012
This review is from: Antigua Or Bust! (Paperback)
I bought this book because once, many many years ago, I knew Rachel and I was intrigued and slightly awed that someone I knew was a published author!

If I am honest, I was nervous about reading it as it is not the kind of thing I would normally pick up and read, however right from the opening line I was pulled into an incredibly inspiring and humbling adventure of 2 real women and their amazing adventure, and I could not put the book down until I had finished it.

I still cannot believe what they achieved just to get to the starting line, let alone all they went through to cross the Atlantic. Thank you for sharing your adventure with us!

Page: 1 | 2