Profile for Inchpo > Reviews

Inchpo (Lincolnshire)

Collect GB First Day Covers: The Booth Catalogue
Collect GB First Day Covers: The Booth Catalogue
by Jeffrey H. Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars I have decided to collect first day covers in a ..., 14 Sep 2014
I have decided to collect first day covers in a very small way and this is the ideal guide for a beginner. The range of issues is mind blowing and this catalogue is most helpful.

The Very Best of the Four Pennies
The Very Best of the Four Pennies

5.0 out of 5 stars This was bought as a Christmas stocking item. It ..., 14 Sep 2014
This was bought as a Christmas stocking item. It is not for me but I am fully confident that my wife, upon receipt, will give this five stars.

Jamaica Inn [DVD] [1939]
Jamaica Inn [DVD] [1939]
Dvd ~ Maureen O'Hara

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good review - solely because it is not what I ..., 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Jamaica Inn [DVD] [1939] (DVD)
Not a very good review - solely because it is not what I thought it was. I am looking for an old film I saw over sixty years ago. At first glance there was a possiblity this was it. Unfortunately I got it wrong.

Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2011-2012
Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2011-2012
by Glenda Rollin

Brilliant as always.

Molly's Mice Handmade Catnip Cat Toy - pack of two
Molly's Mice Handmade Catnip Cat Toy - pack of two
Offered by Molly's Mice

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sep 2014
Best Catnip toy I have ever purchased. Cat still plays with it after some months. Superb value for money.

The Pretenders Greatest Hits
The Pretenders Greatest Hits
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sep 2014
Very Happy with this purchase - another gap in my growing collection filled.

Postcards From The Edge [DVD]
Postcards From The Edge [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

2.0 out of 5 stars average movie - loved the music, 10 Jan 2014
Overall I found this to be a fairly average film but, following the realisation that the soundtrack was not available, I procured the DVD. I was not aware that Meryl Streep had such a good singing voice. I enjoyed her singing performance greatly and loved the Shirley MaClaine rendition of "I'm Still Here"

The Tail End System
The Tail End System
by Ross Newton

1.0 out of 5 stars Is This A System, 22 Nov 2007
This review is from: The Tail End System (Paperback)
It is beyond me how this publication can be called a system. If deep form study is a system then I suppose it can. There are no gems of wisdom contained therein and only a few snippets of value. There is no indication either of how the author made his profit over the last few years. The are a great many pages devoted to his selection process which is based on information in The Racing Post. All the winners are in the Racing Post in some shape or form if you look hard enough for the relevant information. This is what this book sets out to do but the reasons for selection of several horses in one race defies logic. I have made these points to the publisher which states that a lawyer would be able to prove that this is a system but has offered me my money back. I operate a very successful system which I could describe on a one sided sheet of A4 without going into the gobbledegook contained in this publication. There is a tiny bit of information which may be of some benefit so I will not return it for refund. Overall opinion - almost useless
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2008 6:04 PM BST