ARRAY(0xa35252d0)

Doro PhoneEasy 615 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by liGo
Price: 107.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if your partially sighted, 1 Feb 2012
I bought this phone for my father who is 86, he is partally sighted and has been unable to use a normal phone. This is great, fairly basic which makes it easy to use. Number keys are large with fairly large print, white letters on black background. It also has a camera which is a big plus. A selection of 20 ring tones to choose from. The sound of the radio is amazing. There is also an emergency call button and a setting if you have a hearing aid. My Father is very pleased with this, as it comes with a detailed instruction booklet which many phones don't now.A good all round little flip phone.

IAMS Puppy and Junior Small or Medium Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food 1 kg (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Iams puppy/Junior food, 1 Feb 2012
A great start for any puppy.This is great value, an excellant dog food delivered to your door. Even better postage is free. No need to go to the pet shop or garden center and carry heavy bags of dog food. My previous dog also was brought up on this food, and never needed any dental work done, as many dogs do if they are on tinned food.Also it must be tasty as my dogs love it(I have never tried it)so I cant be sure!

IAMS Adult Small or Medium Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food 3 kg (Pack of 3)
IAMS Adult Small or Medium Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food 3 kg (Pack of 3)
Price: 22.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Iams complete dog food, 1 Feb 2012

Braun Series 3 380s-4 Rechargeable Wet & Dry Foil Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 380s-4 Rechargeable Wet & Dry Foil Electric Shaver
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun series 3 rechargeable foil electric shaver, 3 Jan 2012
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas, and he is thrilled with it. It charges quickly and you get a lovely close shave. Would recommend to other people. Good value for the money too.

BPM "Aspire" Black designer super case for Ipod Touch 4 4G
BPM "Aspire" Black designer super case for Ipod Touch 4 4G
Offered by BPM UK LTD
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars i,pod case, 13 Sep 2010
I was very impressed with this product, It is extremely soft and will not harm your i.pod.
Excellent service and delivery from the company. I would and have highly recomended it to anyone who owns an i,pod.