Profile for Madkitty > Reviews

Content by Madkitty

Madkitty (UK)

Clynol Care Moisture Dream Bi-Phase Conditioner 250ml
Clynol Care Moisture Dream Bi-Phase Conditioner 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this a couple of years ago and forgot how amazing it was - super for bleached, 31 Dec. 2014
I used to use this a couple of years ago and forgot how amazing it was - super for bleached hair

Papermania Liquorice Dot Mini Craft Tote, Black
Papermania Liquorice Dot Mini Craft Tote, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb craft tote, 14 Jan. 2014
Much better than my old one as it has so many different pockets - Im sure Im going to lose bits and pieces. A staple for any crater :-)

Corioliss C3 Gold Leopard Hair Straightener - Ultimate Titanium Styling Iron
Corioliss C3 Gold Leopard Hair Straightener - Ultimate Titanium Styling Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars GHDs no more, 9 Jan. 2014
I decided to treat myself as I was convinced my GHDs were no longer doing the trick and all I can say is WOW these feel like heaven - they glide through your hair and feel very expensive to use. I will never go back to the GHDs they are simply now in the wardrobe as a backup, Im converted! Expensive but well worth it.

Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
by Sherry Argov

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG superb!!, 2 Mar. 2011
What an utterly fab book - I started reading it and realised just how much of a nice girl I am, I think this book was written with me in mind!! Its so clear to read and the more you get into it the more you cant put it down as it makes you realise you NEED to change and the detrimental effect its happening. Yes some of the ideas I can imagine are difficult - I dont think I could see myself helping a man to pack if he was leaving me but most of them are very practical and honest. Fab, fab, fab read!

Cruise Confidential: A Hit Below the Waterline - Where the Crew Lives, Eats, Wars and Parties - One Crazy Year Working on Cruise Ships (Travelers' Tales)
by Brian David Bruns

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read!, 3 Jan. 2010
Well written, funny, a real eye opener from someone who has cruised many times - reading it really opened my eyes to the waiters that had served me in the past and what some of them have to go through

The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005]
The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Richard Callender
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB!, 11 Feb. 2008
superb dvd although I was convinced I was going to have a heart attack the first time I did this LOL certainly encouraging to see Jordans great figure and kept me going.