Profile for Cupperty > Reviews

Content by Cupperty

Cupperty (Peak District, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DELL 860-10161 - UltraSharp U2412M 24 INCH LED monitor Black
DELL 860-10161 - UltraSharp U2412M 24 INCH LED monitor Black
Offered by PCBuyIT Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen size, 21 Dec 2012
It was well worth paying the extra to get a 1920 x 1200 screen. I'd recommend this for office use above the cheaper and commoner 1080p (1920 x 1080) format if you can afford it. The height is adjustable too.

The sooner more manufacturers start making sensible format monitors like this again the better!

Archos 35 Smart Home Phone
Archos 35 Smart Home Phone

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, 22 Oct 2012
On paper and in the pictures, this phone looked great and would have enabled us to sync our contacts from Google.

However, the quality did not live up to expectations. The phone was lightweight and plasticky but most importantly, the screen was very unresponsive - resistive rather than capacitive I understand. This made it extremely difficult to type on the Android on-screen keyboard. Swiping was also very difficult.

We returned the phone after a couple of hours spent setting it up.

LG GH22NS50.AUAA 22x SATA DVDRW Drive - Bare Black
LG GH22NS50.AUAA 22x SATA DVDRW Drive - Bare Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price!, 19 May 2012
The amplifier in my powered speakers packed up, so I bought this. For the price it's amazing and it sits beatifully on top of my broken speaker-amp. Bargain!

Vango Hurricane 200 - Pine
Vango Hurricane 200 - Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tent, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Vango Hurricane 200 - Pine (Misc.)
We bought one of these to supplement my 30-year old Hurricane Alpha, now that the family has doubled in size! Even better design, more spacious and the same price! We used similar North Face tents in Patagonia that cost 2-3 times the price and they were much more longwinded to erect. Highly recommended if you need a lightweight mountain tent at a decent price!

The Oxford Project
The Oxford Project
by Peter Feldstein

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting coffee table book, 21 July 2011
This review is from: The Oxford Project (Paperback)
Not sure it's a long term keeper, but very interesting initially. The children (10 & 11) were also entertained for some time by it ...

2013 YAK Kontour Helmet - MATTE BLACK 6254 Sizes - Small / Medium
2013 YAK Kontour Helmet - MATTE BLACK 6254 Sizes - Small / Medium
Offered by Wetsuitoutlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value good and trendy helmets, 21 July 2011
I bought a M/L one of these for myself and a S/M one for my lad aged 11. With the padding supplied we were able to make them fit well for both of us. They look cool for us too! I believe the same helmets are sold for skateboarding and BMXing - maybe with different foam in?

Stearn Electric Light Bulb Energy-saving Dichroic 12V 35W [Equivalent Old 50W] Ref M281IR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moneysaver, 21 July 2011
These bulbs last years, way better than your cheapo DIY shop bulk packs. They also use less energy. Especially recommended if you have loads of ceiling-fitted halogens in each room. I used to be changing bulbs every weekend but since we started using these a couple of years ago I can't remember the last time I changed one!

Asics Youth Gt-2160 Gs White/Lightning/Royal Running Shoe C111N0193 5 UK
Asics Youth Gt-2160 Gs White/Lightning/Royal Running Shoe C111N0193 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be good, 21 July 2011
Our son won a race in these and then they were stolen at school the next day. They must be good!

YAK Kurve White Water Buoyancy Aid Black/RED 2332 Size-- - ExtraLarge
YAK Kurve White Water Buoyancy Aid Black/RED 2332 Size-- - ExtraLarge
Offered by Wetsuitoutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars A really comfy PFD for kayaking, 21 July 2011
After using "club" buoyancy aids for a year this is a revelation! Lots of space around the arms, soft flexible filling and fabric. Not too expensive either. Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller & lighter than expected, 21 July 2011
Given that there were no dimensions supplied, we guessed at what size to buy. We went for "standard" and the manufacturers specs (supplied with the item) are as follows:

Length: 183cm
Width: 51cm
Depth: 3cm
Weight: 860g (915g with stuffsac)
Pack size: 33 x 19cm

The mat fits nicely inside the stuff sac (not too tight so far)! The mat is one of the Duke of Edinburgh / Vango collaborations so presumably designed for hard wear!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3