Profile for Gettin256 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cricket / Boxing Cotton Inner Sweat Inserts Gloves Wicket Goal Keeper Batting
Cricket / Boxing Cotton Inner Sweat Inserts Gloves Wicket Goal Keeper Batting

5.0 out of 5 stars great for boxing gloves, 14 April 2014
love these! wear them inside boxing gloves provided by the gym so my hands aren't sweating in other people's sweat. They wash really well and fit nicely.

Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg
Wagg Complete Chicken and Veg 12 Kg

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality food, 14 April 2014
I would usually feed my dog Beta food but I slowly introduced this to my dog's diet based on the reviews and the price. Within a few days she was having problems, less active than normal, bloated stomach and diarrohea. She's since gone back onto the beta and is returning to normal. Abosutely would not recommend this food.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 13, 2014 12:13 PM BST

Brooks Women's Addiction Walker Running Shoes 1200321B001 Black 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars best walking shoe ever!, 18 Feb 2014
I was a bit worried about the price of these but as a nurse, I needed something that would keep me walking all day without the constant pain I had been experiencing. These are now absolutely my favourite shoe and I can't recommend them enough. Not only are they compeltely comfortable, the support they give me means I can easily do a full shift without the horrrible pain I was getting. Worth every penny!

Knee Deep In My Heart
Knee Deep In My Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars best track yet, 18 Feb 2014
absolutely loved this country/pop combination song. incredibly catchy and cheers me up ever time. shane's voice is great as always

DAE2017 Firebrick Thank You Narrow Tie Matching Gift Box Set Checkered Mens Skinny Tie ST By Dan Smith
Offered by Men's Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour looks absolutely nothing like the picture, 18 Feb 2014
Colour looks absolutely nothing like the picture making it compeltely unsuitable for what I was looking. really disappointed with it. Other than that, fast dispatch.

Millie and the American Wedding
Millie and the American Wedding

4.0 out of 5 stars holiday read!, 24 Jun 2013
read this within a few hours. lovely sorry with a few good laughs. it won't win any awards but it is a nice easy read

How to be a Good Wife
How to be a Good Wife
by Bodleian Lib

5.0 out of 5 stars great little hen do gift, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: How to be a Good Wife (Hardcover)
I've purchased this for a couple of friends in the lead up to their weddings. Full of funny little bits of advice that was once genuine...the husbands of today are terribly hard done by! would definetly recommend even if I will never live by it :)

Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette - 30 ml
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette - 30 ml
Offered by Online4Perfume

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous wedding perfume, 12 Jun 2013
got this for my wedding and have since bought another bottle. I absolutely love it. really nice scent, not at all overpowering and exactly what i wanted for the big day. would fully recommned you give it a sniff.

The Perfect Retreat
The Perfect Retreat

5.0 out of 5 stars great summer read, 12 Jun 2013
brilliant book, loved all the characters, was a real page turner and brilliant ending too. promted me to get other kate forster books. brillaint chick lit, and would fully recommend!

The Truth About Dating (The Quinn Malone series Book 1)
The Truth About Dating (The Quinn Malone series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars bored reading it, 12 Jun 2013
I was soooo siappointed with this as having read all teh reviews I thought it'd be hilarious but I read the whole book and i really didn't like it. Honestly I struggled to turn the pages but once you start...

the style or writing wasn't for me and i felt it was a lot of moaning...maybe because i'm a smug married as the writer refers.

Page: 1 | 2