Profile for whole wheat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Living World Triop Park
My Living World Triop Park

4.0 out of 5 stars Great grass!, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Living World Triop Park (Toy)
When I purchased this, unfortunately my triops didn't hatch but that was probably my fault for being too eager and putting them straight into cold tap water. I was, however, greatly amused at how well the grass grew - by far the best feature! Very impressed with this, would definitely buy again if I had more space for it! Would definitely keep children entertained for a long time!

SkullCandy Paul Frank Smokin Buds Earphones Colour BLUE
SkullCandy Paul Frank Smokin Buds Earphones Colour BLUE
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite earphones., 24 Jun 2014
The chord on these earphones make it harder for the wires to bend, making them last so much longer. I love the bud size adapters and the noise cancellation!

Savic Chicken Fun
Savic Chicken Fun
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Savic Chicken Fun (Misc.)
Our older chickens didn't understand what to do, even though we tried showing them. Our newer, younger chickens have too much fun with it and their treats are gone in minutes, especially when we roll it too hard and it bursts open on the odd occasion!

What Not to Do (And How to Do It)
What Not to Do (And How to Do It)
by Danny Wallace
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bus Book, 24 Jun 2014
I've been reading this book lately on my commute to work. There have been many times where people have given me a side glance from laughing too loudly. Definitely relatable and worth a read, especially if you're a Danny Wallace fan.

I Am Not Myself These Days
I Am Not Myself These Days
by Josh Kilmer-Purcell

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put down, 24 Jun 2014
I read this on an 8 hour flight as I couldn't put it down. Very easy to get into and I'm about to read it a second time round!

Travalo Pure Essentials Refill Parfum Atomizer
Travalo Pure Essentials Refill Parfum Atomizer
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Travelling, 24 Jun 2014
I took a few of these on a two week holiday with a few of my favourite fragrances inside. Definitely last well and survive security at the airport and the air pressure through flight.

Film Leader Retriever
Film Leader Retriever
Offered by Foto Palme
Price: 13.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Use at work, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Film Leader Retriever (Camera)
I bought this for use in the photo lab I work at as I broke the last one we had. I've used this so many times and it's only worked twice. The teeth have ripped down which is probably causing it to not grip the films.

Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Purple/Black
Skullcandy Ink'd In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphones - Purple/Black
Offered by ukshopdirect
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Earphone brand., 24 Jun 2014
I'm always buying Skullcandy earphones because i'm forever losing them. I find they're always comfortable and a good fit - the different sizes in the packs make it a lot easier to be sure they fit. The only way they could be perfect is if they had a built-in anti-tangle.

Ginger Pig Farmhouse Cookbook
Ginger Pig Farmhouse Cookbook
by Tim Wilson
Price: 23.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Given as Gift, 24 Jun 2014
I gave this to my dad on Father's Day. He's been looking through it and is really enjoying the range of meals inside. He's definitely looking forward to trying lots of new things this year.

Yes Man Film Tie-In: The Amazing Tale of What Happens When You Decide to Say - Yes
by Danny Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jun 2009
This is by far the best book I've ever read, and I'm going to check out the film after. Can't wait to read Danny Wallace's other books!

Page: 1 | 2