Profile for Ms. C. A. Dawson > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. A. Dawson

Ms. C. A. Dawson "carrie" (england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer - 56 cm - Black
Premier Housewares 2-Tier Dish Drainer - 56 cm - Black
Offered by zonnixuk
Price: 11.29

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 years later, 1 July 2014
it has done well still going strong.... well with the exception of the cutlery bit which broke about 2 months after buying it, but to be honest it is no great loss. easy to keep clean very sturdy does not rust .good product

BMA New Guide to Medicine and Drugs 8th Edition
BMA New Guide to Medicine and Drugs 8th Edition
by DK
Price: 12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book, 1 July 2014
Excellent book, easier to read then the BNF so is good for every home. It is good to have for a quick, easy to read infomation on any medication (it is big definitely not one you can carry around)

Skinfood Cleans All Cleanser 100mls
Skinfood Cleans All Cleanser 100mls
Price: 8.51

1.0 out of 5 stars not good for my skin, 1 July 2014
stung my skin and left it dry, I am sensitive and fussy so it is probably more me than the product but it was not good for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2014 10:06 AM BST

Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated 3 Tier Hanging Vegetable/Fruit Rack
Kitchen Craft Chrome Plated 3 Tier Hanging Vegetable/Fruit Rack
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, 1 July 2014
I have to say this review is about a year and a half after buying and continually using the rack and I have to say it is very good. I am not gentle with anything and it has survived, I also overload stuff and it has survived, needless to say I expected it to be broken by mow but it is still going strong. just wish it was a bit bigger as I do have lots of fruit, the pineapple in the picture must be a small to medium.

The Complete Guide to Nutritional Health: More Than 600 Foods and Recipes for Overcoming Illness and Boosting Your Immunity
by Pierre-Jean Cousin

4.0 out of 5 stars full of information, 1 July 2014
Good go to book, wish I took more of it on board. lots of information about how different foods can help with certain things but not so much you feel your in a science lesson. Some really Good recipes but some are a little bland, lots for gluten free, veggies and meat eaters. all round good informative for the uninformed recipe book I bought mine used excellent condition.

Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4m long, 102mm diameter)
Universal Tumble Dryer Vent Hose (4m long, 102mm diameter)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 4.85

4.0 out of 5 stars It;s a hose, 1 July 2014
not sure what I can say - It is long, it connects to your dryer it's good does the job.

The Best-Ever Mediterranean Cookbook
The Best-Ever Mediterranean Cookbook

3.0 out of 5 stars Already have it but its ok, 1 July 2014
Did not realise I had this book already as mine has a different cover (be warned), some tasty dishes but it lacks something that makes me return to it to make more.Good if your doing a tapas

Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Price: 3.66

3.0 out of 5 stars did not make me want to read more, 1 July 2014
it was ok bit of a bla book not inspired to read the rest but read to the end. The book is much better than the film.

Big Girls Do It Better (Book 1)
Big Girls Do It Better (Book 1)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea, 1 July 2014
I like erotica and I am a big girl but this is just obvious and not erotic . Although to be fair I did only read 10 pages as I could not stand any more of this drivel, it reminded me of the adverts for "my mad fat diary" on channel 4.

Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent as always, 1 July 2014
Brilliant album makes me happy every time not one bum song, I have become a bit obsessed I have to say but she has a fantastic voice and some very catchy tunes .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3