ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Profile for Ursula > Reviews

Content by Ursula

Ursula

Chic leather case for the LG Google Nexus 5 with convenient magnetic fastener - Bird cage Various designs available from kwmobile
Offered by KW-Commerce
Price: 4.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Advert, 4 Feb 2014
Text at bottom of product which is too small to see on photo (but very obvious in real life) is 'your text here'. Must be selling off items that had been personalised incorrectly or were demo items. Very disappointed.

Aroma Home Fuzzy Friends Slippers - Bumble Bee
Aroma Home Fuzzy Friends Slippers - Bumble Bee
Offered by ZB Direct
Price: 13.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 8 Aug 2013
Bought these on a bit of a whim, my tiger slippers which I have loved for many years finally wore out and I wanted a cute replacement. Delivery was very quick and the product is adorable. Exactly what I was looking for.

Schaum's Outline of Group Theory (Schaum's Outline Series)
Schaum's Outline of Group Theory (Schaum's Outline Series)
by B. Baumslag
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book., 21 May 2011
I ordered this book to help me when I was struggling with a Group Theory course in the third year of university. All I can say is that this book is a lifesaver. Everything is presented clearly and it takes you right from the foundations to the stuff you need to pass your degree. I particularly liked the section on Sylow's Theorems, the examples were very helpful and it was refreshing to read some examples different to those that the lecturer had given. Would recommend, even for the luxury of having the index so you can flick through and decode your notes quickly.

The Fuller Memorandum: Book 3 in The Laundry Files
The Fuller Memorandum: Book 3 in The Laundry Files
by Charles Stross
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Book, 21 May 2011
Everyone who likes science fiction should be reading Charles Stross- if indeed they haven't already! I couldn't put the book down at all, and was dreaming about it when I wasn't reading it. Would strongly recommend the Laundry series.